Author Topic: Us and british in kuwait. Why do you want foreigners in your co  (Read 15069 times)

master786

Re: Us and british in kuwait. Why do you want foreigners in your co
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:34 pm »
alot of it :)

this is a fact of lifei n this world .... u hav someway of changing it .. u r welcome to tell us tht :D

Q80BOY

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 09:30:09 pm »
the Dude ..

ya kuwaitis dont do anything in the offices .. they drink coffe and chat .. i admit that .. what wrong? is kuwait falling apart? is there a civil war going on? is'nt life going on as usual? are ALL people doing that?

foreigners were in kuwait and will be in kuwait forever cause we depend on them HUGELY !!

people pay foreigners for what the do .. our maid gets 60KD per month .. i didnt set this price but the maid agency did .. cleaners get 40 KD per month cause thats what they get .. doctors get over 1000 KD per month cause thats what they get ..

foreigners are not getting payed right? is kuwait to be blamed? does this happen in ALL of kuwait? doesnt it happen any where else?

dude .. i beleive in one thing .. if u think ur being mistreated in kuwait .. i believe u have a home country .. and im sure they will not mistreat u there right? 

and master .. i agree with all ur comments  ;)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 09:48:51 pm »
If people are paid more than they are worth for menial work then toomany will be cleaners and not enough will be doctors. If you want to help them give money to am educational charity.

Q80BOY

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 09:49:43 pm »
If people are paid more than they are worth for menial work then toomany will be cleaners and not enough will be doctors. If you want to help them give money to am educational charity.

exactly

Offline doing_well

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 11:17:33 pm »
right    ;)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:00 pm »
For the love of Muhammad, that is not what i said about the cleaners...

i said that they are mistreated, if they came to kwt for a contract of 1 KD, fine, but they are not paid, they never are, they company takes their passports, so they live in fear, they are powerless, they cant go back to their homes. Its not about paying them more or less, its about giving them what they were promised. If I said that you will be paid 10 KD every month and I dont pay you for 4 month, and I dont let you quit, I take all your rights, what will you do?

Secondly, kuwait would fall apart if it were not for money, kuwait does not have and never had a system, it is not a real economy it is defined as an artifical one.

This is what a kuwaiti newspaper, the article written by a kuwaiti had to say in 2007:

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=MjA5NzgzMjIxOA==

SO those who actaully know the matters the would not have said anything about what i said, becasue it is true.
Honetly, have you kwti have no sense of mercy you are given soooo much to enjoy, cant u pay a cleaner wat u promised them....

And Astar, read the paper, u dont know what these people are, and it impossible to do so until you actually experience it....

Thats all i have to say
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:52:39 pm by The Dude 321 »

Q80BOY

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2009, 07:29:02 pm »
if that is the problem why do they keep comming to kuwait ??!!

i mean there must be something in kuwait that is keeping them where they are .. and dont talk non-sense about passports .. i beleive they have legs that can take them to embassies and they can solve their problems there !!

i believe the 'cleaners' KNOW that they're gonna be payed 20KD per month .. and im sure thats MORE than they get from their own countries .. now im not saying its ALOT .. its my weekly allowance actually  ::)  but im sure its better than their home countries ..

and u say Kuwait doesnt have a economic system ??!!??!!

it doesnt?? are u serious??

then what are all the banks, stock exchange and businesses scattered all around the country? are they all 'aritficial' as u say? are they all playing?

and kuwaitis have a sense of mercy .. if they didnt we would have sat crossed legged and watched israel invade gaza .. IF WE DIDNT we wouldnt have sent medicine and food to the palestanians and waited for days to be allowed to enter Gaza !!!!!

that 'paper' if u call it a paper .. says kuwaitis encourage the cleaners to steal and beg .. why dont they have brains ??!! cleaners are brainless??!!

master786

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2009, 07:31:58 pm »
20 KD  a week :P thts good :P

Q80BOY

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2009, 07:39:35 pm »
20 KD  a week :P thts good :P

lmao .. ur clearly not intrested in the debate  :P

master786

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 07:42:44 pm »
now the debate is jsut stretching for no reason :P
the fun remains for a while only :)

Q80BOY

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 07:43:57 pm »
now the debate is jsut stretching for no reason :P
the fun remains for a while only :)

i agree  ;)

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009, 07:44:59 pm »
One day the end of history will come, when war is history and no countyr has troops in any other country.

master786

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 07:45:50 pm »
i m not exactly sure thts happening :P

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009, 07:54:20 pm »
you may not see it in may parts of the world but I'm sure it is happening on a global scale.

master786

« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2009, 07:55:00 pm »
name one place :)