Author Topic: Us and british in kuwait. Why do you want foreigners in your co  (Read 14990 times)

master786

Re: Us and british in kuwait. Why do you want foreigners in your co
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 06:22:17 pm »
true :) 100% true :) .... but without "wasta" ..... nothing happen in nocountry .... take india or pakistan... corruptiosn everywhere ))

but really keep the country talk away :)

@ mana ... dont take it so seriosuly ... no one is ...y are u ?
its been cool .... let the mood be cooll :)

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 06:25:50 pm »
true :) 100% true :) .... but without "wasta" ..... nothing happen in nocountry .... take india or pakistan... corruptiosn everywhere ))

but really keep the country talk away :)

@ mana ... dont take it so seriosuly ... no one is ...y are u ?
its been cool .... let the mood be cooll :)
I am cool Master786,But i thought its getting SERIOUS
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

master786

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 06:27:18 pm »
not yet .... :)

if nyone does get seriosu on it :P .... we can safely say they are stupid :P
so lets see who is :P

its a good argument :P .... seems to be tht dude 321 has more of the relevant point :)

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 06:45:51 pm »
The dude 321 ,
Read the rules please,U re not allowed to Hurt anyones sentiments
No more discussion

cummon,....he is not saying anyting..tht will hurt anyones......sentiments.......

and By the way........WATEVER DUDE 321..SAID......I FEEL THT IS SOO TRUE..IF U APPLY tht TO SAUDI ARABIA.....

atleast thts wat my friends say and some of which i hav personally observed.

since.....i dont noe abt kuwait...i wouldnt...say anything.......but i think its da same 4 most gulf countries.

Look it might b true
but blamming a whole nation for it?
its like u're being prejudiced!
I agree ,I lhave lived in Arab countries too n still am
BUt again some Might b but not all
its not like u have tlak n spoke to all nations right
n again i agree that these people may relfect it in a broader way BUT y do u refuse to see the good things?

remember da following 4 da rest of ur LIFE.........

mana.....when such a disscussion is going..on...and if someone blames da nation....THEY ALWAYS MEAN MOST of them.....

and since.....MOST is MAJORITY...

and majority....WINS.........so,....da whole nation is blamed 4 it.......

u must also be knowing 1 dirty fish POLLUTES the whole pond!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:05:12 pm by 007-JaMeS BooM »

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 06:47:18 pm »

its a good argument :P .... seems to be tht dude 321 has more of the relevant point :)

yes...he is having a valid point

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 07:01:21 pm »

I know it is good it mught be correct too But DUDe if someone speaks a bout UR nation then?

master786

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 07:02:32 pm »
take it in the right spirit...
here everyone has taken it tht way ...

u r the one taking it the rong way :P

chill yaar :D .....an argument going the right way :D ...so no problems

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2009, 07:06:36 pm »
take it in the right spirit...
here everyone has taken it tht way ...

u r the one taking it the rong way :P

chill yaar :D .....an argument going the right way :D ...so no problems
Fine>.<

master786

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2009, 07:07:01 pm »
lol :P

Q80BOY

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2009, 11:15:32 pm »
ManA .. its ok he didnt 'hurt my sentiments' cause i dunno what it means .. the only thing i had a problem with with The Dude was his FIRST comment .. were he claimed that all kuwaitis think fuss is cool and money is cool .. when i answered his 'claim'  he started talking about wasta and surpluses and cleaner's money :P

then he said i lived in kuwait for four bloody years .. and then it got 'dirty' :P lol jk .. i dont care about what he thinks .. cause i (a kuwaiti) is'nt anything he's stating soooo .. i dont really care what he thinks ..

boom and master mention wasta in kuwait and the gulf .. well i think wasta is everywhere in the world (a different name i guess :P)

but what DUDE said was wasta for a driver's license .. for what?? if u can drive u get the license .. if u cant TOUGH .. then no license for u !!

and people who're complaing about wasta or low wages .. im gonna say this straight forward .. if u think its unfair dont live there .. DUDE lived 4 years in kuwait .. why if it was corrupted and they didnt treat him well?

god bless us :D :P

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 02:35:56 am »
Listen, I cannot tell you who I was or what I currently am, but rest assured that I had the greatest of respect from the (humane) kuwaitis.

Secondly, a cleaner gets 40 KD, thats ok, but if that poor man who has sacrificed his land and wealth to get where he is not is not paid for months, it is heinous, that is why kuwait is on the black list for human rights. If anyone wants to see what the kuwaitis have done to the labourers, please read the arab times, or the kuwait times, which reveal the truth about the kuwaitis.

Thirdly, KWTI girls and boys have very reason in life, they have nothing to do they are bored, and pretty much useles, this is fact that kuwaitis are the worst in math in the whole arab gulf. So they 'fuss', in short kuwait is a country locked in a perpetul state of 'much ado about nothing'.

And perhaps, Q8BOY, u are one of the ones that are humane, most people are not. If anyone of a powerful family does an accident, they the innocent victim is victimised, my frnd was one of them.

Moreover, ya this is what I mean by the unfairness in terms of salary:

A man who works in the ministy and is a foreigner will get 500 KD, even with full merited hard work.
A KWTI, whether he attends office or not he will get 2000 + HS + CAR, i understand that you may say that ' well we are kwti, we deserve more money, well let me tell you this, that kuwait was built not by kuwaitis, but by foreign labour and with foreign technology.

Most of my frnds got more than 3500 KD, becasue they worked in multinational companies, not becasue they worked for the kuwait government, and those offices only had one kuwati in it and that was the translator. LOL

master786

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 11:30:35 am »
The Dude 321.......... weak arguement there abt the kuwaiti's getting more salary....
ever heard of benefits of being local of a particular country ... ? u cant say its rong for the govt helping out kuwaitis more ..

in some gulf countries electricity nd water is free too .... its just a rule ...u cant argue abt tht .... tough luck u r not from one of these gulf countries ...

@Q80boy.... booom nd me mentioned wasta for india nd pakistan also ....read the posts properly :P

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 11:58:13 am »
All the arabs should realise that if you didnt have oil the yanks and british would not be interested in the same way as noone is interested in botswana.

Did you hear the US politician who said, " They dont have the right to all that oil", neglecting the fact that it is in your country. As far as the US is concerned they have more right to your oil than you have.

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 12:00:00 pm »
All the arabs should realise that if you didnt have oil the yanks and british would not be interested in the same way as noone is interested in botswana.

Did you hear the US politician who said, " They dont have the right to all that oil", neglecting the fact that it is in your country. As far as the US is concerned they have more right to your oil than you have.
and y is that?
divine intervention!

Offline doing_well

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 12:09:41 pm »
A man who works in the ministy and is a foreigner will get 500 KD, even with full merited hard work.
A KWTI, whether he attends office or not he will get 2000 + HS + CAR, i understand that you may say that ' well we are kwti, we deserve more money, well let me tell you this, that kuwait was built not by kuwaitis, but by foreign labour and with foreign technology.
wat happened to "I have seen many miserable ppl in kuwait, their hard work shattered and their commitment unvalued." if every kuwatii gets 2000 a house and a car. set ur story straight like Q8tiboy said some foreign get more salaries than Kuwaitis. depending on wat they r working u cant compare a doctor with a cleaner.

Thirdly, KWTI girls and boys have very reason in life, they have nothing to do they are bored, and pretty much useles, this is fact that kuwaitis are the worst in math in the whole arab gulf. So they 'fuss', in short kuwait is a country locked in a perpetul state of 'much ado about nothing'.

wat the hell r u talking about epically in math im not saying i am really smart but i got a B in math and all of my other KUWATII friends got A* in math and the 3 sciences, if u were with people who don't study or stupid there r people like them all around the world so dont just go ahead and say that we are all stupid cause just by doing that is stupid.
And as Muslims which like all Kuwaitis r we have a reason in life to pray and build our country if not actually doing anything huge but build the next generation so they can, anyone can be anishtain if they worked and tried hard.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:13:48 pm by doing_well »