Author Topic: most embarrassing thing that happened to u...  (Read 19600 times)

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
most embarrassing thing that happened to u...
« on: June 22, 2009, 03:29:15 pm »
What's the most embarrassing thing happened to you?? 
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
Re: most embarrassing thing that happened to u...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 03:34:49 pm »
What's the most embarrassing thing happened to you?? 
it was dyring QMUN when i was the delgant of Russia  human rights...

n my wvoice was ogne however i had to speak in formt of like 25 delgants

n i was screaming hard enough but it wasnt enough n i had a bad day the mIKE wasnt WORKIN either!!!!!

so i was trying to be lod but then this guy stands up n said *righ of personal prevelage* n the chair is like the delegant try speaking loud n i am like i am speaking as lud as i can but iu cant listen

i was soo embarssed hwver i mannaged to convince the delgant n the resouyion didnt passed  :D :D :D
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 03:41:33 pm »
one of the stories that happened to me..so embarrassing :P

Once my parents came to take my report and it was breaktime (this was in grade 3 as i remember) so my mother was looking through the window and she started looking at me..anyways i was busy playing and so suddenly a boy came and hit me..omg i went after him and started hitting him like hell and all this time my parents were watching me! they were like ""you killed the guy..you r so dangerous :D"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:45:04 pm by IG girl »
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 03:43:43 pm »
one of the stories that happened to me..so embarrassing :P

Once my parents came to take my report and it was breaktime (this was in grade 3 as i remember) so my mother was looking through the window and she started looking at me..anyways i was busy playing and so suddenly a boy came and hit me..omg i went after him and started hitting him like hell and all this time my parents were watching me! they were like ""She killed the guy..you r dangerous :D"

hahaha

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 03:47:17 pm »
another one...
once my mother told me to take a kettle and fill it with water...my uncle was sitting and i accidently hit him with the kettle..
in a normal situation u would ask if ur uncle is ok but i was looking at the kettle..i was afraid that it broke loool

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 03:47:54 pm »
another one...
once my mother told me to take a kettle and fill it with water...my uncle was sitting and i accidently hit him with the kettle..
in a normal situation u would ask if ur uncle is ok but i was looking at the kettle..i was afraid that it broke loool
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 03:48:42 pm »
hehe it seems im the only one posting ;D

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 03:49:49 pm »
hehe it seems im the only one posting ;D

loll noo i owould be soon :D cuz i have like aloot!

Q80BOY

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 03:55:09 pm »
ok these are'nt mine ... but they're embarrassing  :P

Today, I was in the grocery store getting bananas and there was this real hot guy next to me. He said hey beautiful so I smiled. He then asked if I was free on friday night. I smiled and said "yes why do you ask?" He looked up from the bananas and pointed to the bluetooth in his ear.

Today, my brother came down to my house, bringing his untrained puppies with him. As we were eating dinner, I dropped part of my sandwich in a liquid that was on the tablecloth. Thinking it was water, I ate it. As I chewed, I realized the liquid wasn't water. My sandwich was dipped in dog urine.

Today, I went out to dinner with my brother. There was a very attractive man sitting a few tables away who kept glancing at me. When my brother excused himself to the bathroom, the man worked up the courage to come over and introduce himself to me. He asked me if my brother was single.

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 03:59:02 pm »
another one...

loooooooool. i do that A LOT..
fery nt nice of us. hehehe

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 03:59:44 pm »

Today, I was in the grocery store getting bananas and there was this real hot guy next to me. He said hey beautiful so I smiled. He then asked if I was free on friday night. I smiled and said "yes why do you ask?" He looked up from the bananas and pointed to the bluetooth in his ear.

Today, my brother came down to my house, bringing his untrained puppies with him. As we were eating dinner, I dropped part of my sandwich in a liquid that was on the tablecloth. Thinking it was water, I ate it. As I chewed, I realized the liquid wasn't water. My sandwich was dipped in dog urine.

Today, I went out to dinner with my brother. There was a very attractive man sitting a few tables away who kept glancing at me. When my brother excused himself to the bathroom, the man worked up the courage to come over and introduce himself to me. He asked me if my brother was single.

loool funny especially the first one :D

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 04:00:01 pm »

'''Today, I went out to dinner with my brother. There was a very attractive man sitting a few tables away who kept glancing at me. When my brother excused himself to the bathroom, the man worked up the courage to come over and introduce himself to me. He asked me if my brother was single. ''' >>> oh, aaahehehehehe !

Offline Exam_Terrified

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 04:00:53 pm »

loool funny especially the first one :D

i dont understand the 1st one .. ;D ... cn some1 plz explain ??

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 04:04:51 pm »
another one..
once i went to my uncle's house..i wasn''t in the mood to go but he called me and insisted that i must came..
anyways i went and he's like there's a video they took when i was small..about 10 yrs old
omg all my family were clapping and singing and i was dancing..in the most dumb way
they all started laughing at me and some even cried when they saw it (ofcourse cuz they laughed alot y3ney tears of happiness)...they also repeated the thing 3 times :D

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 04:06:06 pm »
the guy was asking about the price (whether it was free) so the girl thought he was asking her out!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 04:12:03 pm by IG girl »