Author Topic: QUOTES  (Read 287098 times)

Freaked12

Re: QUOTES
« Reply #2955 on: September 18, 2010, 10:26:01 am »
Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh*t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

By the way THIS WAS SIMPLY EPIC

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #2956 on: September 18, 2010, 05:13:27 pm »
It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what they say. It's not how you look like in that body, it's what you do with it.
The Host. Stephanie Meyer.
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

nid404

« Reply #2957 on: September 18, 2010, 05:25:17 pm »
I think you are a liar because you think you know what is true. You think you feel what is true. But you do not yet know what you do feel and what you do know. You desire and do not take; you love and are too afraid to feel your love; you conceal your vanity and pettiness from yourself; you are afraid to look into your soul and see what you are. That is why i think you are a liar.

Offline Aadeez || Zafar

• SF Master
  • Knowledge, Chaapppar Phad kay
« Reply #2958 on: September 18, 2010, 05:37:43 pm »
I night is not enough to see all the dream

Yeh BaaabuRaao ka style hein!

nid404

« Reply #2959 on: September 18, 2010, 07:02:22 pm »
If you can not be as sharp as a pencil to write someone's happiness, Try at least to be as soft as an eraser to erase someone's sadness.

Giving up doesnt always mean your weak, sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #2960 on: September 19, 2010, 08:23:58 am »
By the way THIS WAS SIMPLY EPIC

Sure it is.

Tyler Durden is a god and truly so.
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

• SF Farseer
« Reply #2961 on: September 19, 2010, 08:29:20 am »
Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: the fights are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

• SF Farseer
« Reply #2962 on: September 19, 2010, 08:35:59 am »
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

nid404

« Reply #2963 on: September 19, 2010, 08:38:04 am »
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

nid404

« Reply #2964 on: September 19, 2010, 08:41:51 am »
I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody.

nid404

« Reply #2965 on: September 19, 2010, 08:42:52 am »
People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may just never be enough;Give the world the best you have anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it's all between you and God;It was never between you and them anyway.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 08:46:37 am by Garfield »

nid404

« Reply #2966 on: September 19, 2010, 08:45:50 am »
If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one, check your pulse. You may be dead.

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #2967 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:06 pm »
 Piglet- "How do you spell love?" Pooh- "You don't spell it... you feel it."
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Freaked12

« Reply #2968 on: September 19, 2010, 07:43:36 pm »
Abortion and Garfield quotes are simplyy Epic

• SF Farseer
« Reply #2969 on: September 19, 2010, 07:50:57 pm »
Arsenal quote one horror movie. Something scary