Author Topic: INDIA!!! People... All around the world, what do u feel about our country??  (Read 35868 times)

Offline indian

I'm making this to ask your opinions of our country.......... and how you feel India is in its present state!!!! as well as get to know .....hw many indians are there in this forum.........as well as general talks..........hope you guys enjoy!!!!! advance wishes for my friends who r writin their physics xms.....nd.........gud luck for the people doing IGCSE chem and accounting wid me.....on friday

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN[move] THIS FORUM PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES LIKE FROM  WHERE YOU ARE AND FROM WHICH SCHOOL!!!!!![/move][/move]
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:08:52 pm by indian »

Offline Spog

i'm indian !!!  ;D

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
im an indian as well n dude der is no doubt tht our country has alot of potential, indians are among the smartest ppl in this world but der are alot of improvements tht have to be brought abt .if these changes take place no one can stop us frm  taking over the status of u.s
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline MistahNobodeh

• SF Geek
  • Mysterious.....and.....DARK
Right well I am not an Indian but I will tell u this
ur country is well umm very unbalanced
Allright i admit it u guys have really smart ppl amongst u but then there r still many many many poor illiterateppl as well.

Now umm  don't take this the wrong way but ur govt. doesn't protect its minorities as it should.
Oh and it should also work towards controlling their growing population.
no offense

And don't give me china's example. It is a fairly large country and is also able to feed all its ppl.

JUST DON'T -REP ME PPL
I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :(

Speak ur Mind but not ur Heart. Speak but the Truth but not the Secrets. Speak u Must but not when u Needn’t. And lastly Ponder over my words but don’t take them Seriously(although they are)………..

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
Right well I am not an Indian but I will tell u this
ur country is well umm very unbalanced
Allright i admit it u guys have really smart ppl amongst u but then there r still many many many poor illiterateppl as well.

Now umm  don't take this the wrong way but ur govt. doesn't protect its minorities as it should.
Oh and it should also work towards controlling their growing population.
no offense

And don't give me china's example. It is a fairly large country and is also able to feed all its ppl.

JUST DON'T -REP ME PPL
I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :(

no dude its alryt wht u said is absolutely correct guyz dont get offended but it is the bitter truth n i think we shuld accept it n work towards it
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline MistahNobodeh

• SF Geek
  • Mysterious.....and.....DARK
THX madee

+ rep 2 u
Speak ur Mind but not ur Heart. Speak but the Truth but not the Secrets. Speak u Must but not when u Needn’t. And lastly Ponder over my words but don’t take them Seriously(although they are)………..

nid404

I'm a proud Indian. Although w8 incrediblestudent said is correct as far as the population is concerned...i don't agree with the minority thing..India is one country that looks after its minorities better than any other country(inspite of having so many minority classes). No other  country gives preferential treatment to the hindu minority abroad....moreover our country treats visitors as God-Atithi Devo Bhavah

But in most countries Indians are mistreated and attacked. U guys know abt the racist attacks in Australia. How are smart ppl from India ever going to go and study abroad.

And poverty is there everywhere..just that India's poverty is exposed thru media

JAI HIND...I just love my country, despite the fact that there is lot of corruption within the government. People are very nice.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 06:32:59 pm by nid404 »

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
JAI HIND!!!

divine intervention!

nid404

where have the indians gone???

nid404

I'm just trying to keep this thread alive

Offline indian

for the xecutioner.........u're quite rite there is instability in my country!!!!! overall the sad thing mainly that worries is not the people killing each other in the name of religion and the youngsters of tis 21st century going into the politics without havin proper academic qualifications.........

the government is just worried about who comes to power not whois in power!!!! i mean to say that they don't check whether the politicians who are standin for elections are they well qualified to lead a country!!!!

money has purchased power!!!!! i feel that....... just wanted also to know from where you are guys are also.........
and no one is gonna -repp anyone in this talk!!!!! i believe evryone has got my point

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
I'm a proud Indian. Although w8 incrediblestudent said is correct as far as the population is concerned...i don't agree with the minority thing..India is one country that looks after its minorities better than any other country(inspite of having so many minority classes). No other  country gives preferential treatment to the hindu minority abroad....moreover our country treats visitors as God-Atithi Devo Bhavah

But in most countries Indians are mistreated and attacked. U guys know abt the racist attacks in Australia. How are smart ppl from India ever going to go and study abroad.

And poverty is there everywhere..just that India's poverty is exposed thru media

JAI HIND...I just love my country, despite the fact that there is lot of corruption within the government. People are very nice.

true however it is i luv my country  n abt racism part i believe the education in india is the best n i c no need for the students to go abroad seriusly i wuld luv to go bck to my country n study

nid404

ur absolutely right madee... where r u studying at present though??

Offline theigstudent

• SF Senior Citizen
i m an Indian n i love ma country
i don't believing in blaming ny1 4 anything thats wrong in India
i fell its ma duty to correct it I SHOULD TAKE THE FIRST STEP N REST WILL FOLLOW
i think we should not talk but act
I hope u'll got ma point
and abt the attacks in AUSI i hope i all stops soon
<3 datz da way it izzzzzzzzzz <3

Freaked12

ur absolutely right madee... where r u studying at present though??

OHH NID..i always had this respect for you but since i am a Pakistani  i have to hate you now:P

LOL JOKE PLZ DONT -REP ME..ITS ALREADY BAD AS IT IS