Author Topic: INDIA!!! People... All around the world, what do u feel about our country??  (Read 35860 times)

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
55555 or watever he is called  had no right to say that.
Especially if he is a Muslim.
If he is a Muslim then he isn't allowed to insult other religions.
He is to respect all beliefs and cultures.
hey he didnt mention tht he is a muslim
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
n now jus forget abt it he is not an indian so why do we bother let him live wid his own ideals but ya next tym if he expresses it publicly den we shuld surely get him a permanent ban nywayaz ppl plz refrain 4rm takin names of any religion plz n finish it off now
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline MelIsaac

well, you asked for our opinions so I'll honestly tell you mine without any lying
your country suck, and all of the indians suck and are so retarded and are found in every single god damned country in the whole world!
You must control your population a little, the world doesn't need anymore of you people -.-

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
well, you asked for our opinions so I'll honestly tell you mine without any lying
your country suck, and all of the indians suck and are so retarded and are found in every single god damned country in the whole world!
You must control your population a little, the world doesn't need anymore of you people -.-

hey have u ppl like taken sum pledge or signed sum treaty or sumthin tht u will sit n offend  all us one by one if u want to express ur views tht might offend the otheers alwayz be watchful of the language tht u imply
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 05:57:47 pm by madee »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
and the world also doesnt need peple like you MeIsacc.. Im not indian.. but will stick up for them if thee re people like YOU, who can acttually have the audacity to say that.

You better watch, what you have to say child.. have some respect, if u cant have respect fr urself- at least have it or others.
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
and the world also doesnt need peple like you MeIsacc.. Im not indian.. but will stick up for them if thee re people like YOU, who can acttually have the audacity to say that.

You better watch, what you have to say child.. have some respect, if u cant have respect fr urself- at least have it or others.
:)

nid404

Indians are one of the world's smartest people..u dare say our country and it's ppl w8ever the word u used k.

We know how much the world needs us...who r u to tell us m8??
By the way im not the one who gives birth to so many....if ur sooo concerned go catch the ones who r doing this and give them a lecture....and wait for the response..lol :D

and the world doesn't need racists like u.....im sure abt that :P

and thanks for the -rep
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:03:51 pm by nid404 »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
looks like ur lost for words MeIsaac... you suprised that Im not even Indian and Im sticking u or them.. well shall I suprise you even more and tell youthat Im pakistani ...?

You've sickened me dude.. I still can;t believe you just said what you said .
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
looks like ur lost for words MeIsaac... you suprised that Im not even Indian and Im sticking u or them.. well shall I suprise you even more and tell youthat Im pakistani ...?

we r neighbours dude so we  have to stand up for each other wen sum outsider pokes his nose By the way Thanks roxy

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Tomorrow is a day that changes everyday

ok MelIsaac! WE r growing fast! What r u gonna do about it? nothing cause u can't. so please keep quiet if u have nothing intelligent to say.
Blah, blah, blah, blah........

nid404

RESPECT ROXY :)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
I could delete Melisaac's post but you people look to have given him a bloody good thumping.

I am content
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:08:30 pm by astarmathsandphysics »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
and MeIsaac.... If you're Muslim... shame on you dude... shame on you BIG TIME !!!

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek

Indians are one of the world's smartest people..u dare say our country and it's ppl w8ever the word u used k.

We know how much the world needs us...who r u to tell us m8??
By the way im not the one who gives birth to so many....if ur sooo concerned go catch the ones who r doing this and give them a lecture....and wait for the response..lol :D

and the world doesn't need racists like u.....im sure abt that :P

and thanks for the -rep
i think nid he shuld be given the statistics of the % of indians working in these big multinastional companies like NASA, intel , ibm,
n for ur gk hotmail was also made by an indian if i sit n eneumerate wht we have achieved i think the space available on the forum will not be enuf its jus tht our contributions r neva elaborated on the forefront bcoz of racists like u who sit n jus engulf all the credit

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
No.. dont delete him astar.. I want him to reply. I wanna see what he has to say... not that he should have anthing to say. But yeah... he deserves more than this thumping ..