Author Topic: INDIA!!! People... All around the world, what do u feel about our country??  (Read 35870 times)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

nid404

India sucks.... i hate indians..... de r so immature n pray to hideous looking bhgwans. lol.....
execuse me u have no rights to speak like tht if u do not belong to tht religion tht doesnt mean u criticize it n first of all go n improve ur g.k first not all indians follow the saME religion we r a nation. n if u r not very much impressed by r ideals den the best thing u can do is to shut ur mouth n sit i do not whr u belong to but surely i wuld never insult ur nation  because im an indian n we r taught to respect other countries n their believes n practices i hope u got my point

wateva... but da thng is u r nt on da gud path...... i mean y do u hav so many Gods?

I'll let u know abt hinduism

Hinduism is generally associated with a multiplicity of Gods, and it does not advocate the worship of one particular deity. The Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism amount to thousands, all representing the many aspects of only one supreme Absolute called “Brahman”. However, people who don’t know this, misinterprets the fact that Hinduism has a multitude of Gods! What one should understand is that although there are many manifestations of Brahman in the forms of deities each deity is really an aspect of the Brahman or, ultimately Brahman itself.

Learn about the religion first and then comment.

nid404

sabhi doston mera namaskar.

kya haal hain??

Mein bahut khush hoon ki mere exams khatam ho rahi hain......im so excited!!!!! ;D

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek

kya haal hain??

Mein bahut khush hoon ki mere exams khatam ho rahi hain......im so excited!!!!! ;D
woe nid hats off
kal tumhara last paper hai?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 05:27:39 pm by madee »
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
so is Brahman an idol ?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
oh! i thot brehman was  a caste! :o

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
oh! i thot brehman was  a caste! :o

ya it is dey r da strictest ppl compared to other hindus this is wht i have heard dey r da ones who follow der religion strictly
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
oh... so it not an idol...?

Offline indian

yep 8)

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
idols r basically different forms in which dey try to project god i think
correct me if im wrong

nid404

kya haal hain??

woe nid hats off

yeah....doston ke saath bahar(i think it's not spelt likt that) jaa rahi hoon.. and w8 abt urs...w8 r ur plans after the exams are over??

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek

kya haal hain??

woe nid hats off

yeah....doston ke saath bahar(i think it's not spelt likt that) jaa rahi hoon.. and w8 abt urs...w8 r ur plans after the exams are over??
same mai bhi By the way whr do u stay n spellin sahi hai

nid404

idols r basically different forms in which dey try to project god i think
correct me if im wrong

ya kind of..i'll have to the priests of my temple exactly what it is like and then i'll put it up for ull to read so that u don't have the wrong impression...i'm not very very religious and learn abt this either from books or net(cuz I'm very inquisitive)
I have faith in God though

@madee:mein Mumbai se hoon...It's the first time I'm typing hindi at a stetch for so long

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
mai bhi bombay se hoon but i dont stay der now im in uae

Offline MistahNobodeh

• SF Geek
  • Mysterious.....and.....DARK
55555 or watever he is called  had no right to say that.
Especially if he is a Muslim.
If he is a Muslim then he isn't allowed to insult other religions.
He is to respect all beliefs and cultures.
Speak ur Mind but not ur Heart. Speak but the Truth but not the Secrets. Speak u Must but not when u Needn’t. And lastly Ponder over my words but don’t take them Seriously(although they are)………..