Author Topic: Pakistan's nuclear threat  (Read 3957 times)

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
  • High Altitude Is My Attitude
Pakistan's nuclear threat
« on: June 03, 2009, 07:57:10 pm »
There is a lots of fear of Pakistani nuclear weapons getting under the control of Taliban...in the media...

Well, what the heck is this Hhh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8080519.stm

they don't see themselves and r expert at point (wrong) fingers
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:52:28 am by ~M.J~ »

Offline bigmistake

• <(.__.<) <(.__.)> (>.__.)>
Re: Pakistan's nuclear threat
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:54:14 am »
America can't prevent its own weapons from being stolen/mugged by the Taliban in Afghanistan and they're telling Pakistan its nukes aren't safe in the hands of the government?

Besides, _hypothetically_ even if the Taliban got their hands on the nukes, they wouldn't know how to use them.

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
  • -cuz it aint ever good enuf to be true!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:19:17 pm »
I strongly disagree

The Taliban is not a bunch of retarded loony people with no brains

They're shrewd, clever people who know what they're doing, exposing them to such a good opportunity, esp when dealing with weapons of mass destruction, is like putting milk in front of a *homeless*(no pun intended) stray cat and saying dont worry it wont lap it up, it doesnt know what to do with it!
oh churiyaan charha dey..
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...
On the dance floor oh mundiye...Nach Baliye!

--~*O yaara dhol bajaake.. O yaara jashan mana ke!!

-----------------------------------------

Offline devilsadv

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 08:31:59 pm »
I strongly disagree

They're shrewd, clever people who know what they're doing, exposing them to such a good opportunity, esp when dealing with weapons of mass destruction, is like putting milk in front of a *homeless*(no pun intended) stray cat and saying dont worry it wont lap it up, it doesnt know what to do with it!
They are B*stards fanatics and believe me those mofo's will blow themselves with nuclear weapons if god forbid they are given the chance

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:41 pm »
yes - that would be if the milk was poisoned, the cat would STILL lap it up :P
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 08:39:04 pm »
I strongly disagree

They are B*stards fanatics and believe me those mofo's will blow themselves with nuclear weapons if god forbid they are given the chance

I sure hope they do
lol
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 08:41:42 pm »
You dont need nuclear expertees to create a nuclear scare. If I wrote here that thatI gad a bomb the british police would pause to find out about my background before the came through the door with sledgehammers.

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 09:28:03 pm »
I doubt they would use 'sledgehammers' :P
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 05:33:34 pm »
I strongly disagree

Exactly,
n the so clever stray cat (Taliban) can also go to the next door(INDIA) where there is more milk.
and where the cat(Taliban) have already done it (Mumbai attacks)
like using an opportunity like this one : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8097709.stm

http://www.geo.tv/6-11-2009/43957.htm
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:38:12 pm by ~M.J~ »

nid404

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 06:19:28 pm »
I strongly disagree

Exactly,
n the so clever stray cat (Taliban) can also go to the next door(INDIA) where there is more milk.
like using an opportunity like this one : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8097709.stm

the mumbai attacks were carried out by Lashkar...which attacjs are u talking abt??(now that there were so many)

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 06:36:36 pm »
I strongly disagree

Exactly,

the mumbai attacks were carried out by Lashkar...which attacjs are u talking abt??(now that there were so many)
Lashkar  Taliban Alqaeda they r all linked
Doesn't matter
my point is if some1 can attack mumbai in such a way then they can do something with the nuclear technology too if the nuke scientists r so irresponsible
and there has been nothing wrong happened with Pak's nukes so why already pointing fingers...
There is even more possibility of indian nukes coming in hands of terrorists then Pak's cuz Pak's nuke r already in red alert situation

OR

the ppl who r causing all this trouble in Pakistan  and pointing fingers at it r just the enemies of PAkistan who actually don't want terrorism around the world n just want to destabile Pakistan and destroy it!!!
Who can those enemies be...... The ones as early as the 1947
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 06:43:05 pm by ~M.J~ »

nid404

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 06:40:05 pm »
I strongly disagree

Exactly,

Lashkar  Taliban Alqaeda they r all linked
Doesn't matter
my point is if some1 can attack mumbai in such a way then they can do something with the nuclear technology too if the nuke scientists r so irresponsible
and there has been nothing wrong happened with Pak's nukes so why already pointing fingers...
There is even more possibility of indian nukes coming in hands of terrorists then Pak's cuz Pak's nuke r already in red alert situation

OR

the ppl who r causing all this trouble in Pakistan  and pointing fingers at it r just the enmies of PAkistan who actually don't want terrorism around the world n just want to destabile Pakistan and destroy it!!!

does the latter part mean that pak wants terrorism???

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 06:43:59 pm »
Its enemies - i corrected it
the ones who hate Pakistan
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:06:16 am by ~M.J~ »

nid404

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 06:47:20 pm »
the ones who hate it

the earlier one seemed more appropriate...i mean no government is retarded so much as to sign a peace treaty with taliban. gosh!!..how insane!!

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 07:10:34 pm »
the ones who hate it

the earlier one seemed more appropriate...i mean no government is retarded so much as to sign a peace treaty with taliban. gosh!!..how insane!!
I don't understand a bit u say....
pls make ur statement more clear