Author Topic: IS iphone really the best??  (Read 9024 times)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: IS iphone really the best??
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2009, 07:39:53 pm »
Would like to get the google phone because it is based on linux which I use and like and because it is a GOOGLE phone.

I will not buy this one cos I have read it is buggy. Will probably buy the next one.

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2009, 07:43:11 pm »
Would like to get the google phone because it is based on linux which I use and like and because it is a GOOGLE phone.

I will not buy this one cos I have read it is buggy. Will probably buy the next one.

Its not a user friendly OS, no offence, but its all up to ya!!!

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

panther

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2009, 07:51:41 pm »

Do you even know what user friendly means??? \i've been using HTC Magic for 3 months now and it isnt that hard to figure out how to access diffrent features. The only complain I have is that its a bit slow sometimes and lags.

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2009, 08:03:54 pm »

Do you even know what user friendly means??? \i've been using HTC Magic for 3 months now and it isnt that hard to figure out how to access diffrent features. The only complain I have is that its a bit slow sometimes and lags.

Hey Listen up! If i am a person using Nokia for years and haven't touched any complicated device such as HTC Magic then obviously it won't be able to operate this device easily...it would take me some months to get introduced to new features that the device possesses...thats all i meant by saying that Google Phone is not user friendly!!!

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline °o.O-hash94-O.o°

• SF Master
  • kNoW YoUr eNeMy!
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2009, 07:25:51 pm »
hey everyone the new sony ericsson xperia x1 is a great mobile, in competition of iphone!

see it also!

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2009, 07:29:40 pm »
I heard there is a new ipjone coming out soon. I will wait untl google bring out their new phone so I can compare the two before I go out and grab one. I am lucky I guess cos my phone bill is may $100 a month so I can get any phone free on contract.

panther

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2009, 07:51:13 pm »
I heard there is a new ipjone coming out soon. I will wait untl google bring out their new phone so I can compare the two before I go out and grab one. I am lucky I guess cos my phone bill is may $100 a month so I can get any phone free on contract.

yeah the new iPhone is quite promising, and about the android phone, it depends on the manufacturers like HTC, Motorola etc not google when the new phone comes out. But Android still has some major flaws in the OS which the manufacturers can't fix.

And Xperia X1 is old now, it isn't that good either, X2 is about to come out on Q4 this year or Q1 of 2010. The top selling Windows Mobile phone till date is HTC Touch HD, but Toshiba G1 is catching up. Im using Touch HD now but im thinking about returning to Symbian until WM 7 comes out, so i'll hopefully buy a SE Satio after my IG results are published.

Offline slvri

• SF Master
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 08:42:34 pm »
my cousin has an iphone n he says it sucks. bt its features are cool and u cn even install counterstrike n metal gear solid on it.
i hate A level...........