Author Topic: IS iphone really the best??  (Read 9416 times)

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
Re: IS iphone really the best??
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 05:42:01 pm »
I hope i will also get nokia 5800 as it is best but after my IGCSE results (long time)  ;) ;) ;)
NOT really the best bt for the price i'd say okay
touch screens r a prob wen it comes to scratches and r easly breakable...and 5800 is one of them
i knw a hell lot of ppl who r sorta sensitive abt how their fone luks n wuld jst hate it to c a scratch  here 'n their cuse of ur fingernails
now the samsung ultra touch S8300 is smetin' anti scratch 8 megapixel...it can do a lot of stuff includin' playin' HD movies and has 'n amazin' sound...only prob i guess u'd find is da battery life bt wat da heck we all go home n charge it it aint like we r gna stay two days w/o charger.

the w595 was a fone made for ppl who want da minimum of everytin' in fones and a reasonable price...its machine is poor and the structure is so loose and weak.....SELL IT GET  A REAL FONE :P

OR wait till da nokia N86 8megapixel...now dats gna b smetin'..... :)
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 11:46:54 pm »
Ig girl we got the same phones =D

;D we have something in common i guess....Nokia 5800 ;)
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Q80BOY

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 08:29:20 pm »
astar, get a blackberry !!

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 08:30:06 pm »
Yes, my dad has got one! It's so small and thin and not so complicated! VERY NICE ONE! 

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2009, 09:00:08 pm »
Maybe but the w595 was free on contract. They have offered me another phone cos this doesnt work properly.

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2009, 12:45:05 pm »
yes i heard that blackberry is the best!!
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Offline majidegypt

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2009, 02:26:32 pm »
iphone is much slimmer though

way much slimmer

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2009, 11:24:15 pm »
nope not dat much of a difference
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:25:51 pm by sweetest angel »
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"

Q80BOY

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 08:11:42 am »
the blackberry has character, the iphone is just another phone  :P

get the blackberry !!  ;)

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 10:11:41 am »
There is a better version of blackberry, thinner, smaller and much more pretty!

Offline sweetest angel

• SF Geek
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 09:15:07 pm »
honestly a payin' 4 a blackberry is like payin' 4 excellent internet coverage anywhere.anytime.
if u need that then go ahead ..spend ur 3000 or so
bt if u jst want a fone 4 da luks 'n moderate function blackberry is last on da list ::)

Offline zubair_slipknot

• SF Citizen
  • A new A* starer has been born in the world of IG
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 01:24:24 pm »
nah u all should seriously go for a samsung I8910 Omnia HD...its 8.0 megapixel with HD recording in it...i know its samsung but still

(attention for the people who living in UAE) plz plz plz protect your iphone by covering it in a very bulky case or something and make it heavy...my brothers iphone was stolen a week ago and could not find it...
the only way to pass in IGCSE is to be determinant and should have a good self esteem...thts the best description i can get from my mind!!!!

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2009, 07:21:37 pm »
iPhone is basically known for its UI (User-Interface) because its very attractive and outstanding too and accordin' to my information no company can beat iPhone in this matter but when we talk about features then really iPhone SUCKS because its a strategy of Apple not to allow all the applications at once so they are slowly making people fond of their iPhone...  ::)

On the other hand when we talk of Windows Mobiles they are way ahead of iPhone in respect to features and somehow also the camera but new IPhone 3G S has a 3.15 Megapixel Camera so its also in the competition...

If you are really willing to buy a mobile for features got for Windows Mobile and if for UI then obviously go for iPhone.

I see some people also talking of Nokia 5800 Xpress Music as a phone which can beat iPhone but really, no offence, just think what u're saying... Nokia 5800 is not even close to iPhone or any Windows Mobile because its a try from Nokia to bring a TOUCH SCREEN phone in the market as they wanted  Nokia N97 to be successful but as results are in front of you Nokia 5800 started from a price of 60K but it is now at 25K so its a shame for Nokia.

Well HTC TOUCH HD and SAMSUNG OMNIA are two sets that have caused a great deal of trouble to iPhone...

Blackberry is basically a business phone and we are talking of MULTIMEDIA DEVICES so better keep it out of competition.

I hope my information will do you some good!!! ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:23:57 pm by DrEvil »

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2009, 07:27:28 pm »
Someone told me to buy the google phone. I am looking at it now.

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2009, 07:39:20 pm »
Someone told me to buy the google phone. I am looking at it now.

Google Phone needs a lot of improvements as its OS (Operating System) is new and it has some definite BUGS!!! So my suggetsion is that u should wait for some tyme... :)

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”