Author Topic: Funny things happened during your exams :D  (Read 27561 times)

Offline ZeroZero82

• SF Citizen
Funny things happened during your exams :D
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:07:09 pm »
Write the funnny moments that happened wihle you were doing an exam :P

My friend was sitting infront of me during the arabic first language exam, and he farted. the smell killed mee :P and there was a sound :D
It's too late for...Roses.

Five finger death punch!

AL*Eagle

Re: Funny things happened during your exams :D
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 01:15:47 pm »
during listening, I was sitting next to the stereo! and started coughing like HELL!! i felt that the whole room wnted me down after the exam.. :P

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 01:17:17 pm »
once in grade 5 i guess...i was sitting inside the classroom and finished my arabic exam cuz it was so easy. Anyways the next day my arabic teacher comes and started screaming...we were all wondering what was the reason that made our calm teacher get angry too this point....

There was t3beer and a guy in my class didn't know what to write and wrote the lyrics of his favourite song!lol
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

AL*Eagle

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 01:20:22 pm »
about that...

some guy had a compostion about bravery... he handed and empty paper written on the corner...

"that's what bravey is"

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 01:21:39 pm »
about that...

some guy had a compostion about bravery... he handed and empty paper written on the corner...

"that's what bravey is"

omg loooooooooooooooooooooool
so funny!
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Q80BOY

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 01:22:30 pm »
about that...

"that's what bravey is"

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i guess he IS brave, would like to try it one time  :P

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 01:27:21 pm »
That's the reason why they stopped putting bravery as a topic nowadays lool now we know the reason!

Offline ZeroZero82

• SF Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 01:32:26 pm »
in grade 8 in my french exam we had to write about ourselves, so I wrote it in english, and I got 8/10 in the writting :P
It's too late for...Roses.

Five finger death punch!

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 01:35:21 pm »
in my first english exam 3 weeks ago, a mobile phone rang, with the same ringtone as mine, i almost had a heart attack XDDD ( but it wasnt mine, RELIEF! )
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline zubair_slipknot

• SF Citizen
  • A new A* starer has been born in the world of IG
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 01:38:21 pm »
well in the urdu paper there was a blank space where it was written signature...i thought that the invigilator would do her signature on the paper when i finish my paper...but thankgoodness she came up to check each an everyones paper and she found mine with no signature...she asked why didnt u fill in the signature...dont u have one!!!!!!!!!!i was like what the what is happening ryt now but i finally came back to my senses and asked her tht do we have to fill in our signature like a dumb person and i wasted 2 minutes of my life and exam all cz of tht...i know its not that funny but still...these moments can never be forgotton
the only way to pass in IGCSE is to be determinant and should have a good self esteem...thts the best description i can get from my mind!!!!

Offline sippah

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 02:08:04 pm »
this happened like 3 weeks ago during my physics practical, i was sitting there doing my exam nd in our labs we keep our bags on the sides so someones phone started ringing and the teachers got furious looking through calling the lab attendant standing near the bags to come and find out which bag it was coming from, then the ringing stopped, it started again and they startd searching the bags one by one till finaly the lab attendant realized and sed" oh this is my phone sorry" wat a dumass

Q80BOY

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 02:39:00 pm »
this happened like 3 weeks ago during my physics practical, i was sitting there doing my exam nd in our labs we keep our bags on the sides so someones phone started ringing and the teachers got furious looking through calling the lab attendant standing near the bags to come and find out which bag it was coming from, then the ringing stopped, it started again and they startd searching the bags one by one till finaly the lab attendant realized and sed" oh this is my phone sorry" wat a dumass

loooool

gr8 lab attendant  :P

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 06:32:48 pm »

Regarding this..our chemistry teacher is so serious! Never said a joke and never smiled! Anyways once he was explaining organic chemistry (needs alot of concentration) and a guy in our class forgot to put his phone off or make it silent! His phone rings..we were all looking but what was funny is his ring tone it was "sebah '3athab 7beebha 3eeny sebah" This was the first time where i see my chemistry teacher laugh!!
Good times!

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 07:28:20 pm »
hehehe funny!
laughing ;D

Q80BOY

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 07:33:11 pm »
hehehe funny!
laughing ;D

at what ??  :-\