Author Topic: Pakistanis Hea!!  (Read 479639 times)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Pakistanis Hea!!
« Reply #27855 on: July 30, 2015, 04:52:51 pm »
I miss it too

Offline Kimikoanype

• KimikoanypeNS
Amazing european BBW .
« Reply #27856 on: May 15, 2019, 10:52:33 am »
We did the usual tourist things: bought trinkets and souvenirs, ate at the restaurant from our engagement, and flirted with each other. One of the shops specialized in lingerie. It was nearly an hour, and several hundred dollars later before we left. We pretty much behaved ourselves in public, but when safely out of general viewing, I'm sure we confused any passerby of who was married to whom. We spent several hours wandering and buying. By late afternoon our arms were full of bags and packages. If we were going to get any skiing done today, it would have to be soon. The winter sun was setting when we pulled up to the cabin and began carrying our loot in."I think we're feeling that way about you right about now," Doug said softly, as he lifted his hips off the bed."Swiss, actually. Or at least we were. We moved to Seattle in 1980." He said."Tell me what you want. Tell me what to do," Cassidy instructed, almost begging. "Tell me what you like."

"That didn't end too well, now, did it?" Doug asked as I reached him."You said that's what you wanted," I responded.I watched as she drew her knees to her chest and seductively peeled her panties all the way off. I had a terrific view of her pussy from my seat. Jan wasn't shaved, but her pussy lips were clearly displayed through the sparse covering of soft hair. Jan stood and approached my chair again. She kicked at one leg of my chair with her small foot, indicating she wanted me to scoot it back. I did, and she immediately straddled my lap, draping her panties across my shoulder like a Stripper. Even though still confined within my briefs, there was no way Jan didn't feel my erection pressing her naked thigh. To my disappointment, she didn't stay long.Not.