Author Topic: Pakistanis Hea!!  (Read 720729 times)

Offline Seletia

• SF Citizen
  • < WInNeRs nEvEr qUiT AnD QuItTeRs nEvEr wIn >
Re: Forum Pakistan!
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2009, 11:37:16 pm »
Seletia  u boy or gal?

oh my god all this time u didnt know whether im a boy or a girl!! :o
Im a girl ofcourse! my name makes it obvious doesnt it?!

Offline shan2391

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2009, 11:46:14 pm »
I knew u were a gal but it created a doubt in ma mind how u were chamchagiring ManaH, I would expect only a boy to do tht or ManaH is quite older thn u thts why
apologies :)

Offline Seletia

• SF Citizen
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2009, 11:53:02 pm »
I knew u were a gal but it created a doubt in ma mind how u were chamchagiring ManaH, I would expect only a boy to do tht or ManaH is quite older thn u thts why

Chamchgiring manah?!!!!! hahahaha...............i dont think i was doing that....she's the president so i give her respect...and its fun to run after her...........haha but i definitely dont think its chamchagiring :P

Offline shan2391

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2009, 11:59:17 pm »

Chamchgiring manah?!!!!! hahahaha...............i dont think i was doing that....she's the president so i give her respect...and its fun to run after her...........haha but i definitely dont think its chamchagiring :P
lol i was just kiddin
Actually i m from the intelligence and am here to check ur loyality 8)
Good Job Keep it up

Offline Seletia

• SF Citizen
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2009, 12:04:15 am »
lol :D......u r from the intelligence....i see... ;D.....so u found a new post now :P...talk to manah about it tomorow maybe she'll forgive you and grant u the post ::)

Offline shan2391

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2009, 12:11:27 am »
lol :D......u r from the intelligence....i see... ;D.....so u found a new post now :P...talk to manah about it tomorow maybe she'll forgive you and grant u the post ::)
Hey!Manah can't fire me this time because i am not working under her i m working 4 the intelligence, and i may even gather proof of corruption against her... 8)
 Kasam poori hui

Offline Seletia

• SF Citizen
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2009, 12:19:39 am »
Hey!Manah can't fire me this time because i am not working under her i m working 4 the intelligence, and i may even gather proof of corruption against her... 8)
 Kasam poori hui
woww.............u have really big dangerous plans!!! :P be careful mister i warn u  ;) if something happens it wont be my fault :P :P :P hum ne aap ko pehle se agah kar dia hai! :P

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2009, 01:36:33 am »
If anyone from pakistan wants to ***** everyone on the face of the polanet they can pm mebecause THEY CANNOT BAN YOU FROM THEPLANET

Offline emi

• SF Geek
  • former member
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2009, 01:58:12 am »
lol astar ,, what does that mean ?
former member

zara

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2009, 03:26:09 am »
SABAH AL KHAIR PAKISTAN!!!
ASSALAAM ALAIKUM
GOOD....V GOOD.....AAP SAB KO YAHAN DEKH KER BOHOT ACHA LAGA!!!
mera exam theek 2 hrs 35 mins k baad shuro ho ga...
aap sab se ~~~iltemas e dua~~~
shukriya:)

tab tak k liye....
Allahafiz

CHIEF
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:27:54 am by zara »

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2009, 05:35:15 am »
SABAH AL KHAIR PAKISTAN!!!
ASSALAAM ALAIKUM
GOOD....V GOOD.....AAP SAB KO YAHAN DEKH KER BOHOT ACHA LAGA!!!
mera exam theek 2 hrs 35 mins k baad shuro ho ga...
aap sab se ~~~iltemas e dua~~~
shukriya:)

tab tak k liye....
Allahafiz

CHIEF

hey guys, bohat maze kiye meri ghair mojoodgi main, lekin main ab wapis agaya hoon, mera exam 1 baje shuru hoga to iss waqt main parraha hoon. Yeh post ka purpose hai kai i wanna congratulate u guys that u've already hit 130 even after the setback, so keep working guys, i'll be back after my exam, but for now, mana, emi, seletia, very well done indeed.

Take care guys, look after this forum while i'm gone.
bye
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2009, 08:31:35 am »
Gooood morning Pakistan
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2009, 08:34:27 am »
 Kasam poori hui

haaan lakin atleast u are not associated in ourt government Crut logon kay liya koi jagah nahin hai:D
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2009, 08:35:21 am »
well guys just one more hour till the exam, wish me luck and i'll see u guys after the exam, good luck to all of u out there who have an exam today, and i see that u guys made rapid progress in my absence so im proud of all of my fellow pakistanis, job well done.

We'll try and hit 200 today, shudnt be hard to do so, will meet after my appointment with French.

Bye
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2009, 08:36:17 am »
 Kasam poori hui

haaan lakin atleast u are not associated in ourt government Crut logon kay liya koi jagah nahin hai:D

hello welcome ms president, how r u??