Author Topic: Which is worse?  (Read 5279 times)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Which is worse?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 01:21:19 am »
You Wouldnt buy a car made in brazil would you?

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 12:48:17 pm »
no, actually i would rather buy an ATV than any car
but if i wanna buy a car it wud be german lol, and we all know there aint no way the "nazis" are gonna rule the world again lol
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline saifalan

• SF Master
  • Wht did I do to you that made you do this to me?
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 06:01:03 pm »
You can never tell about the Nazis ??  >:(  Two time man, they tried to take over the world.
Why so seroisee ??

Offline Karan

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2009, 08:13:53 am »
You have to realise that the average dumbs*** american voter ambles up to the polling booth like a drunk at a bar, and points, and says, "Dhhhh, Dat one!" pointing to the biggest one, most obvious to their subnormal intellect.

Haha... that's so true... world's greatest democracy and leader of the free world, yeah right!

Anyway, O.T.13. mentioned Brazil being the best country to rule the world... do any of you think a true world government will really ever exist? I tend to think so, but not in our life times for sure.

I'd much rather live under the American political system than the Chinese one (whatever it's faults, at least there's some freedom). But I think the days of the Communism in China are numbered. The day China really becomes a superpower on par with the US, I think people are gonna get sick of the way things are and kick out the communist regime. Either that, or it'll become more liberal by itself (which is the most likely scenario I think).
The desire for knowledge, like the thirst for riches, increases ever with the acquisition of it.

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2009, 10:46:01 pm »
Is democracy applicable to all of the world? HELL NO
China is already having its problems, and Tiapei, Maccau, Taiwan, and Mongolia already left it, if democracy, what all of dem americans reckon as the "perfect system" overtakes communism, i can almost guarantee a civil war to break
just is the case with tribal discrimination is dominant, Saudi Arabia, for instance.
Educate the people before you set em free, else its jus gonna be chaos

personally, i dont think there should be anyh president/pm/monarch
just let all the ministries work properly, any problems can be referred to the ministry of justice
Sudan's most prosperous time was when all political parties shared the rule
Milital rule only takes nations down, esp since the majority of dem retards hardly finished high school diplomas
and then again, democracy woulda bin worse
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline vakarian

• SF Immigrant
  • fighting ftw !
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 03:11:08 pm »
maan ....every one is worst then the other ..i hate politicians .they are liars ,cheaters and erm ...killers :P
Every thought why you reading this ?..