Author Topic: XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii or PS3?  (Read 16344 times)

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii or PS3?
« on: May 22, 2009, 02:08:45 pm »
Which one do you guys think is better?  I only have a Wii-I think for the price it's really good, but because XBOX 360 has been out longer they have cooler games-and of course better graphics. Haven't played on a PS3 yet though.. how is it?
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline zubair_slipknot

• SF Citizen
  • A new A* starer has been born in the world of IG
Re: XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii or PS3?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 10:41:16 am »
try xbox 360...i just bought it recently and its worth it...the only prob u have tht if u r a game lover and play for like continues 5 to 6 hrs then u have chances to get a light of ring of death (malfunction of xbox)...but its worth it.
hope this helped
the only way to pass in IGCSE is to be determinant and should have a good self esteem...thts the best description i can get from my mind!!!!

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 10:47:15 am »
i have an Xbox 360 and dont worry, the new generation of the 360 has fixed the red light prblem. My neighbour has ps3 and i dont think it matches the Xbox 360. The games r very much the same but the exclusice titles r better for 360. Wii... definitely not my type, Im a fifa and Call of Duty person not super mario
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

AL*Eagle

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:58:54 pm »
XBOX 360 bro!! XBOX 360!!

Offline Mastermind

• SF Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:06:09 pm »
Definately XBOX 360, simply cuz of the graphics & the price! graphics are better than the PS3
"Relax & take notes, Imma give you great quotes"

Offline Krissy

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 01:20:18 pm »
yea def xbox 360..heloo halo 3   :D..  i dont know wii kinda gets annoying after your done with the racing and hooping  :P
We all live in our yellow submarine,

Offline omega007

• SF Geek
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 04:11:28 pm »
Without any hesitation, PS3!!!

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 10:28:09 am »
xbox 360 my frnd, cuz its really worth it, my only problem with it is tht should i have to pay to play online or i can just enter online and play? and what im afraid is tht any upcoming features tht may come would be maybe more for the ps3 and less for xbox 360? cuz if ure talking interms of graphics i go eith xbox, but with these 2 problems im having,  i dont know, so plz could u tell me is it free to play online on the xbox and is thoer any chance tht any new features(games or extras) tht could come for xbox 360 whic may be better than the ps3. cuz i didnt by any yet,after im troght with these problems then i can decide but for now xbox 360 is at my top list.
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 05:17:56 pm »
xbox 360 my frnd, cuz its really worth it, my only problem with it is tht should i have to pay to play online or i can just enter online and play? and what im afraid is tht any upcoming features tht may come would be maybe more for the ps3 and less for xbox 360? cuz if ure talking interms of graphics i go eith xbox, but with these 2 problems im having,  i dont know, so plz could u tell me is it free to play online on the xbox and is thoer any chance tht any new features(games or extras) tht could come for xbox 360 whic may be better than the ps3. cuz i didnt by any yet,after im troght with these problems then i can decide but for now xbox 360 is at my top list.

no mate, u hav to pay to get xbox live which is the online play of the 360, but its definetly worth, even if ps3 has free online, the online is nothing compared to xbox live and as for features, i dont think that any features that come on ps3 are not gonna cum on 360 since the 360 is the better console in the US market and that is the biggest market so .................
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 05:19:21 pm »
hmm Thanks, so now im gonna buy it, but should we pay for every game we play online?

\m/metal head\m/

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 05:27:36 pm »
hmm Thanks, so now im gonna buy it, but should we pay for every game we play online?

nope, its basically a subsciption, u subscribe like me, i have a 1 year subscription and in that 1 year u can play all the games u like and of course u can renew it as well

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
  • High Altitude Is My Attitude
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 05:58:16 pm »
Beter is either Xbox360 nor Nintendo nor PS3

Consoles Are Childsplays
   Your Not a Gamer If You R Not A PC Gamer

read it on www.galaxy.com.pk

Offline susman

• SF Immigrant
    • Usman Website
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 07:25:00 pm »
@topic starter
for me PS3
cheapest blu ray player with amazing graphics..
although there arent many games out but still the ps3 attached to a hd lcd and blu ray movies..
bet thing for me
box 360 is also good but not as exclusive as ps3..
moreover i know xbox 360 is cheaper and alot of games are out for it. but
GT5 is the only reason i am opting for PS3..

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 07:56:13 am »
umm is the whole new tony hawks series, need for speed series, grand theft auto series, god of war series and devil may cry series be released for the xbox?

\m/metal head\m/

Offline aaronmk

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 02:12:44 pm »
hey if anyone wants some free games or any other console stuff for whatever you have, either ps3, wii, or the 360 go to this sweet site
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=869509
i stopped buying games ages ago and i just got the new prince of persia, the art is AMAZing, not so much the gameplay

really sign up for this site, its awesome