Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 8062 times)

Offline carnage2494

Hello All
« on: August 28, 2014, 02:55:16 am »
Hey guys, new to the forums and am looking for a book. Didn't see if it was not ok to request book torrents, but I'm looking for We The People: An Introduction to American Politics (9th Texas edition). I haven't been able to find it in the torrents section, and have been looking frantically for it. If anyone has any information that could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Laurawar

• LaurawarRN
Wet ebony A** .
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 11:48:55 am »
"Good morning, My Love. Did somebody wait too long to get up?" My sexy wife called out to me.Knock it off. This is a girl we used to babysit when she was a kid. In fact we were still sitting her in a way. She wasn't checking me out, and God knows I shouldn't be looking at her, but as she had said, damn!"Sweetie, don't worry." I assured her, "I think everything will be just fine.""Yeah, it's our turn, now." Demanded Jan.

“Mistress,” she said, her voice soft and deceptively sweet."I want you to cum in my mouth," she gasped, *censored* up at him. "I always want you to cum in my mouth.""I love you, Dream Girl." I said."I guess we could, if we told them we were going to a movie or something."