Teachers and Students > Debates

How is ICT used in organizations??

(1/6) > >>

Flamed-Ghoust:
Please write a small paragraph that includes the following information:

1. The name of your company.
2. The country of your company.
3.What ICT do you have in your company.
4.How affectively is ICT used in your company.
5. Have you been trained by your company to use the ICT system you have.
6. What upgrades do you think would make the ICT system is in your company better.

If you think there is something that would be useful and i havent asked you, please tell me as well, i will be using this information you supply me for my ICT project.
Thanks in advance mates ;)

Flamed-Ghoust:
Seriously guys, not even one of you, just talk about what you use, how am i supposed to get good marks in the project if i do not have the information??????????????

Flamed-Ghoust:
Ok can anyone please tell me what is wrong with the survey that no one even wrote one sentence??? Maybe i can put a better survey

astarmathsandphysics:

--- Quote from: Flamed-Ghoust on November 07, 2013, 07:39:54 am ---Please write a small paragraph that includes the following information:

1. The name of your company.
2. The country of your company.
3.What ICT do you have in your company.
4.How affectively is ICT used in your company.
5. Have you been trained by your company to use the ICT system you have.
6. What upgrades do you think would make the ICT system is in your company better.

If you think there is something that would be useful and i havent asked you, please tell me as well, i will be using this information you supply me for my ICT project.
Thanks in advance mates ;)

--- End quote ---

not many company owners here, but here goes
Name of company A Star Maths and Physics
Company is in UK
I have a Home Server , a Dell Poweredge, running Ubuntu Server.
IT and the internet is at the centre of our company, since I work on our websites whenever I am not sleeping or tutoring.
I trained myself to use the IT system, like a moth fluttering around a light
At the moment the only IT upgrades I have planeed are to set up a home network and to install an extra raid disk to make my data more recoverable icase of disaster. I already have five disks raided.

Flamed-Ghoust:
Aha, thankyou astar, but by your company i did not mean a company you own, but i meant the company you work in, so if you work in a company where ICT is used please help me.

And thank you again AStar, this was use ful

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version