Author Topic: ADVICE FOR UNI CHOICES  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Wanderer23

ADVICE FOR UNI CHOICES
« on: August 18, 2013, 11:39:06 am »
I have got MASHALLAH 3 A* in A-Levels (physics,Chem and Bio) i wanted assistance from all those more experienced people on this planet, I wanted to ask is there any university in the world anywhere preferably UK, UAE or Pakistan that will give me full scholarship for medicine or any any bioscience courses please if any1 knows about any university that will give me 100% scholarship based on my o and A level results full A* do let me know please i really need good guidance.
Inshallah Allah will reward u for helping others AMEEN

also which courses are in much demand nowadays from science field.

Offline Poppylovelol

• Poppylovelol
Re: ADVICE FOR UNI CHOICES
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 08:44:43 am »
I can not explain to my understanding.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: ADVICE FOR UNI CHOICES
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 07:25:46 pm »
Try phoning admissions tutors.
Everyone wants scholarships, and they will be looking for grades AND extra curricular activities.
Personally I would be thinking of the quality of the degree over the scholarship.
For a long shot try phoning american embassy - the yanks are big on international students andvery eager to get the best students.

Offline william son

Black eden
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 06:30:42 pm »

Black Eden is a professional medical cannabis company. They make different types of addiction product such as sativa carts edible gummies sativa,  sativa cbd cart, indica strains, indica weed and also make their different types of drugs product. They also provide  facility of san Bernardino weed delivery and
cannabis store.