Author Topic: Essay writing help  (Read 3722 times)

Offline MarkSheffield

Essay writing help
« on: June 19, 2013, 03:54:09 pm »
Hi guys,

I´m currently interning with a startup business in Sheffield, UK called ´Scholarly´.  We are building computer software which is aiming to create a virtual tutor to suggest ways in which students can improve their essays through extra education, NOT by writing it for them.  We are focusing on providing an automated proofreader to help with grammar and essay structure, suggest further reading and help you cut down your word count.  

We are going live with our free beta trial next week, so if you´d like to test it out, please sign up at www.scholarlyessay.com  
Also follow our updates on Facebook, by searching Scholarly and follow us on Twitter @BeScholarly

If you want to get a taste for our mission, check out this practice pitch on Youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC3b7P0hoYc

Offline armmygotzy

Re: Essay writing help
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 09:18:50 am »

It is so good I am. I feel like I'm reading this, so I never have heard of this before.

Offline lucillemcmahan89

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 08:52:38 am »
When it comes to writing an assignment, it's important to start with a clear understanding of the topic and the purpose of the assignment. Once you have that, you can begin researching and gathering information to support your ideas. If your assignment requires you to include information about fashion or clothing, you might consider including information about women's leather moto jacket.

Offline emilyjhon

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 11:55:54 am »
Students who are having trouble with their academic writing projects can benefit from essay writing services. They offer students access to experienced writers who can assist them in creating their essays and other academic documents. I'm always busy at work throughout the day. I must purchase a mens leather jacket for the winter season. I had time to leave because of my large quantity of work, so I contacted English Easy Writing Services, who substantially helped me by helping me save time for my other activities. I suggest everyone to make advantage of them to simplify their work.

Offline RamonMiles

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 07:18:46 am »
Skills Expert Academy is an online learning platform that offers various courses in business, technology, and personal development. The academy has received positive reviews from students who have found the courses to be informative and well-structured, with knowledgeable instructors who are responsive to students' needs. The platform is also praised for its user-friendly interface and affordability.
CheckOut: Skills Expert Academy reviews