Author Topic: .....Come back?  (Read 7836 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
.....Come back?
« on: June 18, 2013, 06:04:33 am »
Two weeks ago, somebody who has been with us as an integral part of the SF family, for almost 4 years, 1305 days to be exact, had left SF. She devoted herself fully to it... I still remember vividly posting in debates, chit chat and waiting impatiently for her to reply.. her participation in SF gave SF the life that it needed. And it gave each, every one of us the joy that made us stick to SF. I know, for myself, I would've left SF long back had she not been there.

She is ~Alpha. The Cleopatra, the Ocean, where "you will drown" and the Eye.

With a very heavy heart and being unable to forgive myself, I admit full responsibility for this debacle. Had it not been for my insensitive, ignorant and selfish nature, this wouldn't have happened. Yes, guys, you heard it right: It's me who caused her to leave, and delete her account, deleting thousands of posts, hundreds of pages of messages and uncountable memories at the same time... You all can blame me for anything, and I will accept the responsibility gracefully, for I am responsible, and that is the truth.

I know.. I know, SF is not what it used to be. Barely anyone posts here nowadays and I doubt she will see this after all that happened. SF Family is no more... maybe it's an exaggeration, but we have all grown up and cannot spend as much time as we used to in SF.

But still, ~Alpha, for the sake of the entire SF family, WE want you to be back...   :-[

Will you... come back? And enrich the way that your mere presence used to? :'( Not for my sake, after all that I did... but for DK, Crooked, Malak, Amelia, Nobody, Romeesa, Banana, Most Unique, Abod, DrEvil, ShoshouMony, Golden Girl, Saladin, Ukhti and countless former and present members of SF? Whatever I did is my fault, why are they to suffer? :'(

To the forum administration: Could you kindly revoke my "honorary member" title and demote me to a normal member since I deserve it no more?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:28:12 am by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: .....Come back?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 05:30:55 pm »
Two weeks ago, somebody who has been with us as an integral part of the SF family, for almost 4 years, 1305 days to be exact, had left SF. She devoted herself fully to it... I still remember vividly posting in debates, chit chat and waiting impatiently for her to reply.. her participation in SF gave SF the life that it needed. And it gave each, every one of us the joy that made us stick to SF. I know, for myself, I would've left SF long back had she not been there.

She is ~Alpha. The Cleopatra, the Ocean, where "you will drown" and the Eye.

True, Alpha has been the MOTHER of many SF members and amongst the most cherished member here! We all are grateful to this wonderful individual :)

With a very heavy heart and being unable to forgive myself, I admit full responsibility for this debacle. Had it not been for my insensitive, ignorant and selfish nature, this wouldn't have happened. Yes, guys, you heard it right: It's me who caused her to leave, and delete her account, deleting thousands of posts, hundreds of pages of messages and uncountable memories at the same time... You all can blame me for anything, and I will accept the responsibility gracefully, for I am responsible, and that is the truth.

I don't know what happened between the two of you but if you need any help to get her back here, we are all behind you because we DEFINITELY want her back among us where she belongs ;)

I know.. I know, SF is not what it used to be. Barely anyone posts here nowadays and I doubt she will see this after all that happened. SF Family is no more... maybe it's an exaggeration, but we have all grown up and cannot spend as much time as we used to in SF.

We've grown up and everyone is surviving in their own world since we've each taken different fields! We are not to be blamed though because this was supposed to be a cycle whereby newbies come and replace us! We've done it before! But unfortunately this time we were lacking for new kids :/

But still, ~Alpha, for the sake of the entire SF family, WE want you to be back...   :-[

Will you... come back? And enrich the way that your mere presence used to? :'( Not for my sake, after all that I did... but for DK, Crooked, Malak, Amelia, Nobody, Romeesa, Banana, Most Unique, Abod, DrEvil, ShoshouMony, Golden Girl, Saladin, Ukhti and countless former and present members of SF? Whatever I did is my fault, why are they to suffer? :'(

We DO miss you here Alf, nevertheless we respect any decision you take and stand by your side anytime! We are all there for you :)

To the forum administration: Could you kindly revoke my "honorary member" title and demote me to a normal member since I deserve it no more?

Am afraid to say so bro, but you are no judge to say whether you deserve it or not! We had agreed that this title would be given to members who have accomplished a lot for SF to reach great heights and you are one of them ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 05:39:58 am »
True, Alpha has been the MOTHER of many SF members and amongst the most cherished member here! We all are grateful to this wonderful individual :)

I don't know what happened between the two of you but if you need any help to get her back here, we are all behind you because we DEFINITELY want her back among us where she belongs ;)

Indeed she has been more than a mother... She told me she'd registered yesterday... We all hope she comes back! :-X

e've grown up and everyone is surviving in their own world since we've each taken different fields! We are not to be blamed though because this was supposed to be a cycle whereby newbies come and replace us! We've done it before! But unfortunately this time we were lacking for new kids :/

Yes.. courtesy to Facebook :(

Am afraid to say so bro, but you are no judge to say whether you deserve it or not! We had agreed that this title would be given to members who have accomplished a lot for SF to reach great heights and you are one of them

That's okay.. but lets just hope she comes back! :-\

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 07:13:14 pm »
 :-X

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 06:54:43 am »
Okay... I'm back, but I don't know how to react.  :-[

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 09:15:48 pm »
Welcome back, Alpha.  :)

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 04:45:57 am »
Thank you Borakk, DK, Abod... I'm sorry. I left... It's a horrible experience... Horrible... :'(  :'(  :'(  :-X

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 01:31:48 pm »
Thank you Borakk, DK, Abod... I'm sorry. I left... It's a horrible experience... Horrible... :'(  :'(  :'(  :-X

Are we all glad to have you back!  :)  its okay, I apologise for anything that I did which made you leave.. you cant get the old posts back, but you're here, thats quite enough:)

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 02:41:40 pm »
Are we all glad to have you back!  :)  its okay, I apologise for anything that I did which made you leave.. you cant get the old posts back, but you're here, thats quite enough:)

Thank you... that's a kind thought. :)

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 03:19:21 pm »

It's okay ;) You can't undo whatever has been done now but yeah, your presence here means a lot :D

Welcome back :)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2013, 08:08:11 pm »
Thank you... that's a kind thought. :)

The pleasure is strictly mine... :)

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 07:34:33 am »
It's okay ;) You can't undo whatever has been done now but yeah, your presence here means a lot :D

Welcome back :)

It's good to know it matters to some people. :)
Thank you. :)

The pleasure is strictly mine... :)

Thank you.. :)

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 01:32:35 pm »
Welcome Back Alf .

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 02:12:46 pm »
Welcome Back Alf .

Thank you, MU :)

I missed you all. :)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 11:28:42 am »
 Wonku hosidee (I miss you in Somali) and Te amo ( I love you in italian as a friend ofcourse ;D )

Welcome back sister from another mister <3 :*  *tight bear hug* ;D

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D