Author Topic: From the Philippines  (Read 14627 times)

Offline Pinoy Student

From the Philippines
« on: May 28, 2013, 10:37:49 am »
Hello everyone! This is Mars M from the Philippines. I am taking up Journalism course in one of the universities here in my country and I would like to gain more friends through this forum.

I also run my own students forum for students in the Philippines (deleted). The site is still new with few members but I do hope that this will grow to become my country's largest online community of students.

I'm happy to be a member of this forum!

Mars M
deleted.

Mod Edit: Website removed
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:43:20 am by NotAbod »

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: From the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 10:46:23 am »
Welcome to SF, pinoy, why don't you take a look at SF rules? :)

As you can see, we are also a student forum, we are not an advertising network. So, you cannot post your website link in every post of yours. However, you can go to your profile and choose forum profile information (left panel) and add your website in the appropriate field (website title and website URL). :)

~Abod.

Offline conquerpro

Re: From the Philippines
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 11:53:30 am »
Hello everyone! This is Mars M from the Philippines. I am taking up Journalism course in one of the universities here in my country and I would like to gain more friends through this forum.

I also run my own students forum for students in the Philippines (deleted). The site is still new with few members but I do hope that this will grow to become my country's largest online community of students.

I'm happy to be a member of this forum!

Mars M
deleted.

Mod Edit: Website removed

what subjects do you take?edexcel or cambridge or any other board?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:14:20 pm by NotAbod »