Author Topic: From the Philippines  (Read 7956 times)

Offline Pinoy Student

From the Philippines
« on: May 28, 2013, 10:37:49 am »
Hello everyone! This is Mars M from the Philippines. I am taking up Journalism course in one of the universities here in my country and I would like to gain more friends through this forum.

I also run my own students forum for students in the Philippines (deleted). The site is still new with few members but I do hope that this will grow to become my country's largest online community of students.

I'm happy to be a member of this forum!

Mars M
deleted.

Mod Edit: Website removed
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:43:20 am by NotAbod »

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: From the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 10:46:23 am »
Welcome to SF, pinoy, why don't you take a look at SF rules? :)

As you can see, we are also a student forum, we are not an advertising network. So, you cannot post your website link in every post of yours. However, you can go to your profile and choose forum profile information (left panel) and add your website in the appropriate field (website title and website URL). :)

~Abod.

Offline conquerpro

Re: From the Philippines
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 11:53:30 am »
Hello everyone! This is Mars M from the Philippines. I am taking up Journalism course in one of the universities here in my country and I would like to gain more friends through this forum.

I also run my own students forum for students in the Philippines (deleted). The site is still new with few members but I do hope that this will grow to become my country's largest online community of students.

I'm happy to be a member of this forum!

Mars M
deleted.

Mod Edit: Website removed

what subjects do you take?edexcel or cambridge or any other board?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:14:20 pm by NotAbod »

Offline Pavlosvvd

• PavlosxauED
Where is Administration studentforums.biz ??
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 11:32:14 pm »
Where is moderator??
It is important.
Regards.

Offline Donaldbom

• DonaldbomAG
Nice boobs pussy .
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 03:31:05 pm »
Doug nodded. "That's right! They're gone until Tuesday. Your dad asked me to keep an eye on you so—""Anyway, I wondered why you hadn't asked me how I felt about your wiping the soles off on my pussy, but then it occurred to me that you already knew the answer, or at least thought you did. Actually, it occurred to me that you might have thought about asking me whether I would clean your boots with my mouth, since my lips are soft and supple and would be gentle on your boots, which always look old and almost fragile to me. I thought you knew I would hesitate, and then, as you always do, you would give me an alternative, one that doesn't seem much better. In this case, you would have pointed out that if I didn't want to use my mouth to clean your boots, I had another mouth and another pair of soft, supple lips available for use.------------"Really, really horny."

"Go ahead, please *censored* me," she begged, wriggling her A**."$1,000.00!" Tom exclaimed, looking at John in horror. "To have sex with a high school girl!""I lied! You t-tempted me, okay, Mistress?" Ia's voice broke on the last word."Why don't you show me how you suck Doug's c**k, and if he likes it, I'll go as fast as you want?"

Offline Donaldbom

• DonaldbomAG
Beatiful black BBW ?
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 11:15:09 am »
"Well, yeah, I guess," John admitted, realizing how she had trapped him again. "Do you?"Tiffany was a sound sleeper, the boy realized, but she could still feel the pain in her nipples. He wondered whether she was a sleepwalker. He decided to experiment on her to find out."They'll have more than a fit if they ever find out all of it, that's for sure," Kelly agreed.She didn't even have a regular boyfriend. He felt his frus-trations peak as his balls scrunched up and cum shot from the end of his c**k, splashing all over the floor. When he finished cumming, he stood up, determined to figure a way out of his dilemma before he went absolutely crazy.

"I'll come in," he said. "You go first."That image caused my heart to skip a beat and Doug squeezed my hand so hard it hurt. I looked at Jenna but remained silent knowing the only word that would come out was yes. Jenna looked around. Seeing no one was close to us, she stepped directly in front of me, grabbed my hand, and yanked it up under her skirt. Caught by surprise, I didn't have a chance to resist as she pressed my hand between her legs. "Oh!" I whispered at the feeling of her bare flesh, her soaking wet, bare, hot, and oh, so smooth flesh. She started sliding my hand back and forth, and I could feel the edge of it sliding between the lips of her pussy."Is this okay? I asked."We will be," I said. Casting any semblance of control to the wind, I almost ran down the hallway after her.

Offline Laurawar

• LaurawarRN
Crazy lesbians BBW ???
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 12:13:44 pm »
"How about you John?"Tags EROTIC FICTION LESBIAN MASTURBATION VOYEURISM"You're just suuuch a fun toy!" the redhead purred. "So horny. So needy. I think you're my new favorite, tickleslut!""Let's just say that it's a very intriguing idea," Tom said, shaking his head. "But what could you say to her to make her the least bit interested in an idea like that?"

"I don't have $1,000.00 so it doesn't matter," he replied evasively."Oh, please," Kelly begged. "I'll let you watch me do it too. Please do it for me, John. If it's me that got you like that, let me see. I'll come tell you what happens on my date tonight when I get home if you do," Kelly promised.The massive runerod buzzed loudly, filling her with intense, all-consuming need. She wasn't even being given the chance to fake her submission anymore—Elly and her moth fairies were happily bringing her to not-orgasm after not-orgasm, with no pauses in between. She couldn't imagine a worse torture than this."God, John, that was the best *censored* of my life," she said. "I guess I've always wanted it to be you."