Author Topic: biology p42!!  (Read 1934 times)

Offline zee.95

biology p42!!
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:48:12 am »
Anyone done with CIE Biology p42? Please reply asap!!

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: biology p42!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 06:59:01 am »

Offline Richardnub

• RichardnubPR
Nice really teen BBW ???
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 11:37:37 am »
Kelly gasped when she felt John's c**k suddenly withdrawn from her pussy and she quickly scrambled around so that his c**k was hanging in front of her face, dripping with their combined juices. She opened her mouth and hungrily sucked on it, slurping at it and delighting in the flavors she was tasting, he was so hard! Then she felt John's hands twine in her hair, holding her head firmly in his grasp, and he began to *censored* her mouth, sliding his c**k in and out, banging it into the back of her throat each time. She concentrated on lathing his c**k with her tongue each time he filled her mouth, loving the feeling of it sliding back and forth, so strong and smooth.Anne tossed her wet hair, ignoring him. "What about the neighbors?"Kent followed Anne out, his semi hard c**k swinging before him. He paused long enough to playfully tweak one of Anne's nipples as he dashed to the kitchen to finish setting out the wine. Damn, I should have done that for him!"Good-night."

For years, I have read stories in Penthouse’s Forum and now SLS’ Erotic Stories and have always thought if any of these stories were ever true or were they mostly comprised of people’s vivid and erotic imagination. I am happy to report that it seems like stories like these can and do happen… even to normal people.She turned and smiled at me with her perfect white teeth and mischievous blue eyes and said, "Can I ask you to go down on me again?" Less than five minutes later, Cassidy was pulling my face into her pussy as she came hard while riding my tongue. Afterwards, I looked up at her, a sleepy smile on her slightly sweaty face, her chest red with arousal, and thought she could not have looked prettier."We...um..." Doug sighed. "Damn.""Nice save," I told him while watching Jenna rubbing his c**k through his jeans.