Author Topic: New Psychology Blog  (Read 7940 times)

Offline abbarker

New Psychology Blog
« on: April 28, 2013, 12:36:39 pm »
Hi Guys,

Im Alex, a first year PhD student investigating the role of social identity theory on low mood and anxiety in patients with multiple sclerosis.

To gain some teaching experience, I have set up a new blog where I hope to post some learning resources for students and general posts about the everyday life of doing a PhD.

Please add me either on word press; http://abbarker.wordpress.com/ or twitter: @abbarkerpsych

Thanks

Alex

Offline TracyAgene

• TracyAgeneTY
Hot ebony tits ???
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:28:44 pm »
Elly leaned in and kissed her again, softly, shortly. "What was that?' she asked, voice high-pitched and breathy, almost wispy. Ia felt her stroking the runerod over her thigh, felt it buzzing faintly. Suddenly, her leg was becoming unbelievably erogenous, and she actually cried out as Elly slowly stroked it with the dildo. "You can't resist this?"She knew that the orgasm was going to come alone and was very close. She feared that if she stopped, the electricity within her would disappear, so she continued, pushing her fingers in again and again, stroking her clit with her thumb. She opened her eyes for a second to look at the balcony and was disconcerted to see it completely empty. But that didn’t stop Ruth; she didn’t need them to feed the spark electrifying her entire body. She could feel molten sweat erupting from every pore, pricking with the wind that suddenly eased in through the window over her skin and her soaking fingers. She was about to, had just about come to orgasm…She began to plunge her finger in and out of her pussy rapidly now, hearing it slosh around in the juices that were filling her and running down the inside of her thighs."Oh, yeah, I like it just fine," John said, smiling down at her. "I like it more and more each time."

She stepped closer to stick her hand out of the open window, and gazing upward her eyes caught a dark-haired woman, leaning against a balcony railing across the street, completely naked. She blushed and reflexively withdrew her hand, but her eyes remains transfixed.Tiffany smiled back. "I wanted to thank you for seeing to it that I got fed this past year." She had gotten into some financial difficulties; and Buford had been willing to help her out, for a price."You have really pretty eyes," she said softly.Buford laughed. "Going to get corked, are you? Sounds like fun."

Offline Laurawar

• LaurawarRN
Wet ebony tits .
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 03:33:36 pm »
"Well," Kelly said, pressing her pelvis slightly against his leg. "I'd like the money, I guess."The real trouble began very early one Saturday morning. I woke up to the sound of a woman's loud moaning and pounding on the wall. I decided to peek out my bedroom door to make sure everything was okay, because my bedroom and Cassidy's didn't even share a wall. So the pounding was crazy loud for it to have woken me. The light was on in the living room and some shoes and sets of keys were strewn around the place. It was close to 4 in the morning as I tip toed down the hallway towards Cassidy's door.The Uber Ride- Erotic Story"sh*t, I didn't think of that." I shook my head. "I guess we better get going."

I watched as she drew her knees to her chest and seductively peeled her panties all the way off. I had a terrific view of her pussy from my seat. Jan wasn't shaved, but her pussy lips were clearly displayed through the sparse covering of soft hair. Jan stood and approached my chair again. She kicked at one leg of my chair with her small foot, indicating she wanted me to scoot it back. I did, and she immediately straddled my lap, draping her panties across my shoulder like a Stripper. Even though still confined within my briefs, there was no way Jan didn't feel my erection pressing her naked thigh. To my disappointment, she didn't stay long.Without opening her eyes, she grasped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled the fabric up over her breasts. The sight of the creamy tops of her breasts, bulging out of the top of the purple bra which tightly encased them, sent a little tingle through me. But I had seen more of her firm, young tit flesh when she was passed out in her green bikini. Then she quickly reached behind herself, and her bra was falling away. As I continued to jack my returning erection, her big, round breasts were exposed all the way to her little, pink nipples. I could feel the tingling return."Makes sense," I admitted hesitantly."He wants to *censored* me in the A**?" Kelly asked, slowing down her pedaling. "I don't know if I like that."

Offline Kimikoanype

• KimikoanypeNS
Wet european hairy .
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 12:17:54 pm »
She trailed off.When her panting had returned to more normal breathing, I sat back down on the floor and looked up at Cassidy. Her face was flushed, and a big smile crossed her pretty face, framed by her red hair. Her eyes were closed, but as she felt me looking at her, she eventually opened them and her satisfied blue eyes looked back at me.I saw him place his thumb on her clit and Jenna cooed in delight and I felt her body relax between us. I looked over at Doug and after kissing her nipple started sliding down the bed. I let my tongue slide along her stomach and saw her watching me a look of anticipation on her face. Across from me, Doug was doing the same thing and as he stopped, teasing his tongue along the swelling of her pubic mound, I slid down between her legs."You have a really big d*ck, I don't know if I've told you that already," she said, still smiling. And then she leaned down and my aching c**k head disappeared between her soft lips.

"As soon as we get in the garage," Kelly said. "Just do it as fast as you can. If you hurry, mom won't notice. I've got to have a c**k inside my pussy or I'll simply go crazy."For the better part of the next hour, they asked Anne and I about our swinging experiences, which we both candidly related to them. They listened, fascinated, as we regaled them with stories about marathon sex, fabulous couples, disastrous evenings and spectacular parties. Even Janet seemed quite interested in our experiences with third and fourth couples participating. The conversation was also having a visible effect on both Kent and I. Anne had noticed my c**k beginning to stir. At first, she used her hand to stimulate me. As soon as I became fully erect again, she bent her head to my lap, engulfing my c**k in her wonderful mouth.The real trouble began very early one Saturday morning. I woke up to the sound of a woman's loud moaning and pounding on the wall. I decided to peek out my bedroom door to make sure everything was okay, because my bedroom and Cassidy's didn't even share a wall. So the pounding was crazy loud for it to have woken me. The light was on in the living room and some shoes and sets of keys were strewn around the place. It was close to 4 in the morning as I tip toed down the hallway towards Cassidy's door."Sure, no problem," one of the guys replied. The two moved off in whispered conversation, never looking back at me.

Offline TammyTom

• TammyTomAV
Nice really nude cumshot !!!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 03:29:39 pm »
Okino wondered if Ytheri had ordered her to cook something up for them. That would explain it. Nobody could resist anything Ytheri wanted.------------As Doug moaned, I watched with my pussy dripping as Jenna moved her head is a slow rhythm. She was whimpering around his c**k as my fingers began rubbing her clit in hard fast circles. She was starting to grind her hips back into me and with a smile at Doug; I ducked my head and began sucking on his balls. His hips jerked and his knee began to move up and down, as he grew closer. My pussy was on fire as my two lovers were both closing in on coming. Removing my mouth from his balls, I eased his c**k from Jenna's mouth and took it into my own."Mornin', Kent. How was the coffee?" I grinned slyly at him.

Ruth had been working at the Clarin bookstore for three years. She was almost always behind the counter, ringing up customers, searching the database, or jotting down charges. However, during the summer, her boss relegated her to the storeroom; there were lots of textbook orders and they had to be ready before September.It was less than a mile to the river along a trail through the forest that bordered their house. They walked in silence, savoring the smells and sounds of the forest until they got to the river. Then a little further along the bank they came to a small grassy clearing under a big oak tree that overhung the river.She mewed again and giggled, caressing his cheek with one hand, then tickling him under his chin. He giggled and moaned, helpless against this, and for a few minutes, he couldn't think about anything to do with resisting. His whole body was a sensitized instrument, a hair trigger."No," I said, with a smile. "You also owe me a blowjob."

Offline TammyTom

• TammyTomAV
Amazing ebony cumshot !
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 08:35:38 pm »
"Nuh-uh!" Elly shoved the runerod into herself, gasping faintly as it visibly vibrated inside her. "You wanna feel this way forever, I bet, 'cause you're so smart!"Jan put her hand behind her, groping for my c**k. Without ceasing my ministrations on her clit, I leaned back so she could get her hand around my shaft. My c**k swelled at her touch. She pumped it a few times. Next, she ran her thumb and finger appraisingly over its dimensions.Brist looked up in awe as one of his own mistresses was tickled in front of him. The technique was incredible, judging by the catgirl's cries and titters. Who was doing this? And would she consider picking up where his mistress had left off?"Sort of. I came with a friend, but then she ran into a guy she knew and sort of left me hanging." She paused and once again gave me that shy smile. "Are you?"

"I would, thank you.""I know, thanks for saying that," she said dejectedly as she tossed her keys and her purse onto the kitchen counter. "But a deal is a deal. You can cum on my face."Her eyes sparkled with mischief. Ia stared into those eyes, and saw reflected in them her own eyes. Gasping. Needy. Almost... hypnotized."I'll make a bet with you," John said, taking a deep breath. "I'll bet if you take me golfing with you whenever you go the club for the next year, that a year from now I'll beat you."