Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 95483 times)

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
Re: Description Game
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:51 pm »
As people ran helter-skelter, I was lost in the turmoil. The houses and shops were a raging inferno.There was a little girl in the distance , her face was covered in ash.She cried out for her parents and looked bewildered.I ran towards her.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 03:57:11 pm »
her face had been burnt, there was no time to loose, I just had to get her out of here.
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
ENGlish paper3 tomorrow
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 03:58:02 pm »
Better i think he someone posted the 1st sentence of c story and each added one sentence to continue it
Could you suggest some essay topics to prepare for tomorrow?

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 03:58:22 pm »
man this could be a horror story, it would really be great to add gorey vilonent kills or deaths
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 03:59:33 pm »
lol. yeah, astars idea...

death..
haha..
do u guyz wanna change the topic ?

or shallll we continue ..
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 03:59:39 pm »
i ran past the burnig alley to reach her, only to see a huge tank blocking my way

\m/metal head\m/

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 04:00:00 pm »
As people ran helter-skelter, I was lost in the turmoil. The houses and shops were a raging inferno.There was a little girl in the distance , her face was covered in ash.She cried out for her parents and looked bewildered.I ran towards her. Her face had been burnt, there was no time to loose, I just had to get her out of here.I ran to my home and to my family who had been in shock.We decided to get out of the city as  soon as possible.We packed our things, only the neccesities , there was no time to spare.

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 04:00:52 pm »
hmm lets wait others to decide roxy

\m/metal head\m/

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 04:01:45 pm »
yeps, thts fine with me.
Nerocraft ..?
Q80 ..?

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 04:02:24 pm »
hmm  i dont mind anything . Altough i do want to see this story end now :P

Q80BOY

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 04:03:23 pm »
im fine with that  :)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 04:04:18 pm »
okay, then lets continue...:D

I ran to my home and to my family who had been in shock.We decided to get out of the city as  soon as possible.We packed our things, only the neccesities , there was no time to spare.Dad shoved all our belongings in the car boot, as we all jumped into the car.

nid404

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 04:04:44 pm »
As people ran helter-skelter, I was lost in the turmoil. The houses and shops were a raging inferno.There was a little girl in the distance , her face was covered in ash.She cried out for her parents and looked bewildered.I ran towards her.Her face had been burnt, there was no time to loose, I just had to get her out of here.i ran past the burnig alley to reach her, only to see a huge tank blocking my way.I ran to my home and to my family who had been in shock.We decided to get out of the city as  soon as possible.We packed our things, only the neccesities , there was no time to spare.However, the crowd was recalcitrant and we struggled to make our way up the street.It seemed like it was doomsday.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 04:06:47 pm »
However, the crowd was recalcitrant and we struggled to make our way up the street.It seemed like it was doomsday.

It was then when I had realized, that I didn't press the button, and it was then that I had remembered what the consequesnces were...

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2009, 04:07:04 pm »
ok how about this

my family and i got in to an abandonned van. luckily the key was inside. we drove off. and just before we reached the city border line a huge missile fell and blew over us. all i can see is my father without his head...

lol without his head

\m/metal head\m/