Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 95471 times)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Re: Description Game
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 03:43:10 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we be able to survive this...? An army truck zoomed past me, heading towards the presidential palace.  Suddenly i heard a loud explosion, which had originated from the building ahead of me.  The sound of gunfire filled the air.  I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I could hear shouts and screams- people were running out if their houses.. running for their lives.. I kept walking-I had to reach the palace before it was too late-before none of this could ever be reversed, but the wind was so strong, holding me back, slowing me down, as if it was telling me to stop
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

nid404

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 03:43:53 pm »
Death dawned upon Moscow. Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun(seems grammatically incorrect)/the brilliant sun, making me feel very small and insecure, as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. I had to get home fast;to prevent myself from being ambushed by weapons of mass destruction. I felt a rush of adrenaline as I thought of my friends and family back home. Would we be able to survive this.

I think it's okay;or it could still be better. just made some corrections. if u think think there's something wrong pls correct me. evrthing uve added after this seems gramatically correct (by nero,roxy, kimo,hdb) . this is nice. im liking it.

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 03:44:06 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace.When suddenly i heard a loud explosion , the sound of which had originated from the building ahead of me , the sound of gunfire had filled the air.I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I hear shouts and screams, people running out if their houses.. running for their lives..There was complete chaos ,walls and streets were painted in blood and smoke had covered the sky ,due to the raging fires that had been created below.When suddenly i heard a strange whizzing sound.It was artillery fire ! .

Q80BOY

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 03:44:20 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we be able to survive this...? An army truck zoomed past me, heading towards the presidential palace.  Suddenly i heard a loud explosion, which had originated from the building ahead of me.  The sound of gunfire filled the air.  I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I could hear shouts and screams- people were running out if their houses.. running for their lives.. I kept walking-I had to reach the palace before it was too late-before none of this could ever be reversed. Gun fire was still being heard .. i heard a bark, a very weak bark, could it be sparkle? did he survive the building collapsing? i ran towards the sound ...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:47:56 pm by Q80BOY »

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 03:46:04 pm »
lol my bad roxy didnt know you had already continued writing.Lets continue on whatever youve said then?

nid404

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 03:46:23 pm »
guys ull r contradicting. u say the street was silent with hardly anybody and then ull say ppl r screamin. Remember to never contradict what uve said.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 03:46:45 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we be able to survive this...? An army truck zoomed past me, heading towards the presidential palace.  Suddenly i heard a loud explosion, which had originated from the building ahead of me.  The sound of gunfire filled the air.  I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I could hear shouts and screams- people were running out if their houses.. running for their lives.. I kept walking-I had to reach the palace before it was too late-before none of this could ever be reversed, but the wind was so strong, holding me back, slowing me down, as if it was telling me to stop.
I could not think staright, I had to get away fro the explosion, I had to get to the palace before it was too late. This was all happening way too fast..
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 03:47:52 pm »
yeah thts true

I think we have to get to the point now

weve don't tthe into.. now the body

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 03:49:14 pm »
guys ull r contradicting. u say the street was silent with hardly anybody and then ull say ppl r screamin. Remember to never contradict what uve said.
Thanks. will keep that in mind :D.However in this case the streets were quiet because everyone was in their home and were forced to come out after the explosion and gun fire etc ?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 03:50:06 pm »
yeah, thts true nerocraft...
so wots he actually doing, wy dus he have to get to the palace ..?

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 03:50:12 pm »
k roxy which intro do we use urs q8boy's or mine  ?

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 03:52:07 pm »
if we use the intro with my ending i think we shd say tht he tried to dodge all the heavy gun fire and tried to make his way home to his family to regroup and take shelter in a more safer place ..

nid404

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 03:53:13 pm »
As people ran helter-skelter, I was lost in the turmoil. The houses and shops were a raging inferno.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:23 pm »
Guyz I dont understand the palace bit.. caan we skip that ...?

cuz at the moment hes doing 2things at one tym.. getting away from the explosion and getting to the palace

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:43 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we be able to survive this...? An army truck zoomed past me, heading towards the presidential palace.  Suddenly i heard a loud explosion, which had originated from the building ahead of me.  The sound of gunfire filled the air.  I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I could hear shouts and screams- people were running out if their houses.. running for their lives.. I kept walking-I had to reach the palace before it was too late-before none of this could ever be reversed, but the wind was so strong, holding me back, slowing me down, as if it was telling me to stop.
I could not think staright, I had to get away fro the explosion, I had to get to the palace before it was too late. This was all happening way too fast. the pulses now quickening, softly its painstaking. so lost and searching my way in this raging wind. surely, it begun to rain, painful rain. But lo, time will not heal the pain..

i anted to put rain of bullets lol.
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/