Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 104219 times)

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
Re: Description Game
« Reply #1365 on: March 12, 2010, 03:01:21 pm »
my everyday english is american altho i do have a posh english accent that i use when i act stupid with teachers :P
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1366 on: March 12, 2010, 04:38:30 pm »
mine's british.
=.= 

"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

nid404

« Reply #1367 on: March 12, 2010, 04:54:24 pm »
Indian :P

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #1368 on: March 12, 2010, 05:15:11 pm »
I have nice london accent now unlike my relatives from the coal mines who grunt like stone age man.

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #1369 on: March 12, 2010, 07:34:12 pm »
I have nice london accent now unlike my relatives from the coal mines who grunt like stone age man.

hahahahaha that actually made me laugh out loud!! :D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1370 on: March 13, 2010, 10:55:51 am »
myne is American, but i do put on the Indian accent to annoy people around campus and the Sudani one to annoy teachers (who cant do a thing about it cuz i am a sudani)
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

holtadit

« Reply #1371 on: March 13, 2010, 11:24:16 am »
Neutral accent.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1372 on: March 14, 2010, 09:48:05 am »
Okay guys- we're gonna start this again! Everyone's welcome to add whatever they want.

Let's make this one funny ! :D

Q80BOY, the first student from SF went to visit the first black president of America, Barak Obama. He..
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Monica

« Reply #1373 on: March 14, 2010, 01:08:11 pm »
He really loved President Obama, he always admired him and his work. On 15/7/2012, Q80boy was packing his bags to travel to U.S.A, but for once he thought about....

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #1374 on: March 14, 2010, 02:37:12 pm »
Q80BOY, the first student from SF went to visit the first black president of America, Barak Obama. He really loved President Obama, he always admired him and his work. On 15/7/2012, Q80boy was packing his bags to travel to U.S.A, but for once he thought about the reason of his trip, why was he traveling all the way to the US.? He took a look at the bulky file on the bed, "this climate change conference is really giving me a headache" he muttered. He picked up the telephone and dialed room service ...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 02:38:47 pm by Q80BOY »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1375 on: March 15, 2010, 07:32:23 pm »
Q80BOY, the first student from SF went to visit the first black president of America, Barak Obama. He really loved President Obama, he always admired him and his work. On 15/7/2012, Q80boy was packing his bags to travel to U.S.A, but for once he thought about the reason of his trip, why was he traveling all the way to the US.? He took a look at the bulky file on the bed, "this climate change conference is really giving me a headache" he muttered. He picked up the telephone and dialed room service, wishing he didn't have to attend. After three rings, someone picked the phone up, and within seconds the phone line cut off. Confused, Q80BOY tried again, this time- there was no answer. Minutes later...

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1376 on: April 26, 2010, 10:29:12 pm »
This thread brings back memories. wow.

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1377 on: April 26, 2010, 10:37:50 pm »
minutes later, he heard the fire alarm blaring its lungs off(XD). he got up offa his butt and looked out of the window to see the smoke coming from the bowels of the hotel.
there was no way to escape... his only hope was...
(ooo suspense is killing me!!! wonder wat'll happen??! *suspense kills me* me: *dies*)
doki doki hatter

Offline blackhawk1

• SF Immigrant
  • Punch, dont frown :):):)
« Reply #1378 on: May 29, 2010, 10:11:08 pm »
I AM BACK!
On wid the story...
"his only hope was to use his Mistical Mist power.
'gotta get a patent on that name soon,' he thought. 'else someone is gonna do it before me. shame about the briefcase. oh well,' he sighed. 'can't have everything i guess.'
so saying, he closed his eyes and concentrated on pushing his anal sphincter down as hard as possible.
'mistify' he murmured.
there was a yellow flash and all of a sudden, he let out a machine gun burst of flatulence.
'sh*t' he thought as his body was suddenly propelled forward, losing form and turning into a translucent cloud of red mist.
'the firefighters'll sure hav a hard time figuring out the smell...'

PS: my english is getting horribler by the minute since in med school we talk in Minglish.
PPS: hi all

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1379 on: May 29, 2010, 10:12:46 pm »
Mr. BlackHawk! Nice to see you back.

Haha. yes, your brother seemed to have had his english lost too :P