Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 95476 times)

Offline examsaresoon

Description Game
« on: May 21, 2009, 01:56:11 pm »
I thought it would be fun to open a thread where we each have to post a "Character" and then the next person has to describe them. Like, lets say,  I post "Thief". The next person can describe the thief (eg.burly,cunning man with eyes of a fox) and then post a Character for the next person.
It would help for English Paper 3 tomorrow!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 11:12:32 am by angell »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Re: Description Game
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:02:42 pm »
okay, and since no one has started Ill start ...:P

I choose a spy.....

now am I suposed 2 descibe him/her, or is the next persn posting the post supposed 2 ?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 03:14:13 pm »
Better i think he someone posted the 1st sentence of c story and each added one sentence to continue it

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 03:15:39 pm »
I will will start.

Death dawned in Moscow.

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:25 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow. Executions were widespread , all of which were ordered by Stalin himself.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:24:09 pm by necrocraft »

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:58 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people.
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 03:25:30 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...?

okay tht was crap.. sorry guyz, Im rubbish at story telling
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Q80BOY

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 03:29:42 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace,
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:34:31 pm by Q80BOY »

Offline archangel

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 03:33:59 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace, just then, a long protruding black head of a gun was firing glass shattering gun shots and triggered massive explosions of.....

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 03:34:38 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we be able to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace, and I quickly looked away, lest they think I was a rebel too.

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 03:35:02 pm »
lol oops-done that twice now sorry haha

Offline necrocraft

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 03:35:15 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace.When suddenly i heard a loud explosion , the sound of which had originated from the building ahead of me , the sound of gunfire had filled the air.I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 03:37:58 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace.When suddenly i heard a loud explosion , the sound of which had originated from the building ahead of me , the sound of gunfire had filled the air.I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I hear shouts and screams, people running out if their houses.. running for their lives..

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 03:40:17 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we beable to survive this...? An army truck zoomed passed me, heading towards the presidential palace.When suddenly i heard a loud explosion , the sound of which had originated from the building ahead of me , the sound of gunfire had filled the air.I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I hear shouts and screams, people running out if their houses.. running for their lives... a young girl falls and she is crushed into peices as the people blindly run.
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 03:41:04 pm »
Death dawned in Moscow.  Dark and heavy clouds blocked out the sun, making me feel very small and insecure as I walked down the silent street that was normally full of people. Thoughts were racing through my mind, scary thoughts, thoughts about my parents, my siblings and my friends.. would we be able to survive this...? An army truck zoomed past me, heading towards the presidential palace.  Suddenly i heard a loud explosion, which had originated from the building ahead of me.  The sound of gunfire filled the air.  I turned around and started running as fast as i could in the opposite direction. I could hear shouts and screams- people were running out if their houses.. running for their lives.. I kept walking-I had to reach the palace before it was too late-before none of this could ever be reversed.