Author Topic: Former President of Egypt  (Read 8781 times)

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• I would love to help, but.....you know
  • SF Citizen
Former President of Egypt
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:06:32 am »
Guys please do not talk political but humanely according to his previous actions towards the Egyptians.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:58:54 am by NotAbod »
I can only please one person a day
Today is NOT your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
Re: President of Egypt
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 11:14:14 am »
Defiantly not for many reasons
1. He served the country for 32 years as a soldier in the air force, and then served the country for 30 years as president.
2. He is old and is sick with cancer.
3. The rule of Egypt state that any criminal, whatever his crime was is not to be put in jail but in hospital until the doctors says he is well enough to be put in jail.
3. He was a soldier, so if he was to be put in jail he is supposed to go to the military jail.

That's all what i can write for now, so probably when I get more time i will write more, but at the moment I got to go and study.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: President of Egypt
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 11:50:19 am »
No leader of any Arab country has ever honestly done the right things for their country, except possibly the King and ex King of Jordan, who had to work hard to hold their country together, and were always more pragmatic than ideological.

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: Former President of Egypt
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 11:59:52 am »
modified the title. "President of Egypt" is a misleading title as it refers to the current one (Morsi).

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 01:48:57 pm »
modified the title. "President of Egypt" is a misleading title as it refers to the current one (Morsi).

Actually that is a big mistake, because legally Hosni Mubarak is the current president.

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 01:52:35 pm »
Actually that is a big mistake, because legally Hosni Mubarak is the current president.

Theoretically and legally, he is. In reality, Morsi is the current president.

PS: I don't like morsi and never liked him. I support Mubarak

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:50:05 am »
No he shouldn't! He was impeached for being a dictator, could be banned from politics in the future. Egypt was more stable under his rule compared to Sadat and Nasser. Also, I think most egyptians would agree Morsi is not better than him. He is an Islamist who wants to turn Egypt into a backward Sharia state, which Egyptians are resisting now. I hope the Egyptians win. If it were not for Morsi's opposition to include people from Mubarak regime, he would have never won the elections.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:16:37 am by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 06:20:39 am »
No he shouldn't! He was impeached for being a dictator, could be banned from politics in the future. Egypt was more stable under his rule compared to Sadat and Nasser. Also, I think most egyptians would agree Morsi is not better than him. He is an Islamist who wants to turn Egypt into a backward Sharia state, which Egyptians are resisting now. I hope the Egyptians win. If it were not for Morsi's opposition to include people from Mubarak regime, he would have never won the elections.

Do you think hey was impeached, i think he left his position as president because he didn't want Egypt to burn in hell as it is now.
But yeah Egypt was more stable than it was when Nasser and Sadat were presidents, as for Morsi, I pray god would punish him in the world for the suffering he is giving the people and lets all pray that Mubarak gets better.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 07:50:24 pm »
Do you think hey was impeached, i think he left his position as president because he didn't want Egypt to burn in hell as it is now.
But yeah Egypt was more stable than it was when Nasser and Sadat were presidents, as for Morsi, I pray god would punish him in the world for the suffering he is giving the people and lets all pray that Mubarak gets better.

Maybe not impeached but he was forced to leave.Morsi is a brazen guy, doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. His sacking of military officials and taking all his power in his hands was  a daring step. And of course, like all brutal dictators in history, he also said his power grab would be "temporary".

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 03:29:54 am »
I just hope it will be shorter than the other dictators because i don't think Egypt can stand for long in this circumstance

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 07:25:12 am »
AND MY PRAYER HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, 1 YEAR ONLY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 11:39:50 am »
I don't like Presidents and Prime Ministers anywhere full stop. There must be something wrong with someone who can tell enough lies to persuade so many people to vote for him.
Once he has done that however, it is up to people to work out for themselves the mistake they have made, and wait for the next opportunity to throw him out with a new vote, not drag him out of his luxury palace and hang him, however stupid, incompetent, corrupt and immoral he may be.

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 04:59:42 pm »
I am totally with you on that, i think every president even if there were no charges against him he should be taken to court and they make sure there is nothing wrong with his history before he gets voted another round. Truthfully i am totally against presidents being hanged for being bad, but in Morsi's case i heard that on his last day he had telephoned the US president's secratary and asked for military support, and when that didnt work he called the same terrorist group that killed more than 7 Egyptian soldiers and or 2 officers during Ramadan while they were waiting for the Maghreb Azan so they can break their fast.\ and he asked them too  for help against the Egyptain army. So if this was true, do you think he deserves to be in jail and get treated as if he is a theif not a traitor or do you think he should be sentenced to death like a the previous traitors.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 05:45:51 pm »
The man was forced to be bad I think by people not any better than he was.
How can the military leaders of Egypt support the result of any election after what they have done?
The fact is any President in power can gather enough opposition to make millions of people turn out on the streets to demonstrate and call for his overthrow.
George Bush and Tony Blair were probably the most deserving of this, but people still supported the system that elected them, be the leaders ever so bad and stupid.

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• SF Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 06:49:09 am »
Personally i think no one and one should oppose any decision made by the military leaders, because all they care about is the safety of Egypt and all their decisions concern the safety of the egyptian citizens......... I support the SISI for all his decisions because he never takes his decisions alone, he doesnt have the authority to do so, he is in control of the number 1 army in power due to pentagon research, number 4 in air defence, why would he ever want anything else, why would he serve Israel as some people say. Please help me on this, and a request to all Egyptians, please go back home and and back to your jobs, wether you were a supporter or an opposer, they do not make up the country, it is us the people we build it not the Sisi. you do not work you are the one destroying egypt not him.