Author Topic: The CAS system  (Read 10089 times)

Offline Lord Crz

• SF Citizen
Re: The CAS system
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:23:33 pm »
how do you practice math? the only way to practice maths is by actually practicing it, not memorisin or readin it. but to sit and practice, thats the only way. so how do you practice math?

Offline lil_choco_cat42

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 10:26:18 pm »
the thing is...i just dont get it.. or if i get a topic and practice by doing the problems in the books and the past papers im fine..but then on the test when the teacher gets something new or something that needs a bit of critical thinking i dont even know how to approach it :'(

Offline Lord Crz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 10:30:31 pm »
hmm i dont know but one thing is sure about me, i will never do anything that is hardly dependent on english. i will do things that include math or/and the sciences. i really really am hopeless at languages!

Offline lil_choco_cat42

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 10:43:55 pm »
are u taking bio or physics?

Offline s-j-123

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 04:03:10 pm »
Does working in my dads business as an assistant or something count for CAS hours

thanks

Offline JD46

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 09:04:09 am »
No i dosen't . it has to have something to do with your development,stuff within ur family is usually within an easy going laxed atmosphere,and therefore IB dosent trust the productivity of that activity,so no cas,but an idea 4 u is,tht u can go to an up' drive to clean a garden or park.hope this was helpful. ;) :D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:07:52 am by Ari Ben Canaan »
I host IGCSE help files bundled together on my blog
http://igcseprep.blogspot.in/

elemis

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 09:07:49 am »
No i dosen't . it has to have something to do with your development,stuff within ur family is usually within an easy going laxed atmosphere,and therefore IB dosent trust the productivity of that activity,so no cas,but an idea 4 u is,tht u can go to an up' drive to clean a garden or park.hope this was helpful. ;) :D

It is against the rules to ask for a +rep.

Please remember this.

Your post has been edited.

Offline jfdiaz93

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 06:21:36 pm »
In my school there is not such thign as those awards! What they make us do is a bloog with all our Cas Diaries in it. If yoiu ever need ideas on which activities to take or on how to actually write your diaries you are very welcome to check it out! Here'e the link: http://casjuanfelipediaz.blogspot.com/  :)