Author Topic: IGCSE English paper doubts: not securely fastened  (Read 2178 times)

Offline santabanta

IGCSE English paper doubts: not securely fastened
« on: November 20, 2012, 12:29:15 am »
Hi I sat my IGCSE English Literature paper in this Oct/Nov session and during the exam I used extra sheets of paper to write my essay. However, two of these papers did not have a hole in them to tie the string through, so after asking the examiner twice, I had to just slip it in the booklet.

Now that my exams are over I can't help but to worry that the extra paper I used (which contained a whole essay) will slip out and I will not gain any marks for it. So I guess my real question is: is it possible that this extra paper may be lost and will not be marked even though I had named with my candidate number, centre and name? Is there anything I can do to inform the CIE markers of this problem? 

This, along with my worries of my terrible handwriting, has been a cause of a lot of lost sleep so I hope you guys can help out!

Thanks.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: IGCSE English paper doubts: not securely fastened
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 12:27:45 pm »
I think it is unlikely that your papers will be lost. If they fall out they wont be stuffed between the sheets of any old paper.
Good job you are having nightmares though. Be safer next time.

Offline santabanta

Re: IGCSE English paper doubts: not securely fastened
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 04:34:19 am »
Ok thanks for the reply makes me feel much better :) . I just cant help being mad and the stupid invigilator who told me just to slip it in during the exam lol.