Author Topic: Imperial College Applications  (Read 7021 times)

Offline sabbath_92

• SF Citizen
    • Formspring
Re: Imperial College Applications
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 10:37:39 pm »
They accept IGCSE or O Levels instead of IELTS as long as you have a C or better, the last time I checked. My offer didn't include IELTS as I had English O Level.

Depends on your O Level grades, and what subjects they were in. But AS Levels are more important (and A2 predictions of course, you need to have at least the minimum requirements as predictions to stand a chance, assuming you are applying after getting your AS results.), and the Personal Statement is also very important. A good PS can override bad O Level results.

Offline rd1709

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 12:10:33 am »
Has anyone been on the Blackstone tutors BMAT course (http://www.blackstonetutors.co.uk/special-assessments-bmat-ukcat-lnat.html ).

A few of my freiends in older years had reccommended it - was wondering if anyone else had any experiences of the coure

Thanks

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 03:14:13 pm »
I don't think it's worth it. You are better off staying up all night with a few bmat tests. You money you save, I will spend it.

Offline william son

cbd
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2023, 06:36:10 pm »

CBD Registered Dietitian is a company to help the cbd’s customer to take their tips Nutrition for Health-CBD’s mission is to offer alternative procedure to normal medicine by offering quality and successful CBD products. It is made by different cbd’s product such as, melatonin gummies, green apple cbd’s gummies, cbd’s oil softgels,cbd sport cream,organic cbd tincture. They also manufacture by cbd’s hair product.