Author Topic: Will my username and password still work? [URGENT]  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Kryolite

• My Lord is my Saviour <3
  • I'm getting there :)
Will my username and password still work? [URGENT]
« on: August 13, 2012, 03:18:45 am »
Hello :>
The CIE AS and A Level results will come out on 16th August (this Thursday). We can check our results online through their website.

My question is aimed at those who have previously checked or will check their results through the site.

Last year, I took only AS Level and received a username + password to check my results online. This year, I took only A2 Level but didn't receive any account details.

My question is, is it possible for me to use the previous details I received to check my results? My A2 results will carry my AS ones forward, right? So they should be linked and in one account, not separate.

Also, when I try logging in with my AS username and password, I get an error saying my details are incorrect or that the site might be busy or whatever (and yes, I've checked my details a number of times, THEY ARE CORRECT — the site was working fine for me last year).

So I can't login. I should be able to if I want to check my AS results again (even a year later). But I think this account will be used to show my upgraded results, and that's why I can't login (as of now). If anyone could help, I would SINCERELY APPRECIATE that. Bless you <3

Thank you all and hope you guys get great results :)
PS: Is anyone else freaking out? I'm panicking here :<
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:25:37 am by Kryolite »

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Will my username and password still work? [URGENT]
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 08:17:30 am »
They should work. Try asking for a reminder password.

Offline style86

• http://www.collegeinfo.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 08:33:00 am »
yes it should work...I think you should contact them personally and ask for a new password.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 08:41:41 am »
There should be a link you can press when you try to log in.