Author Topic: Study in the UK, or study in the UAE?  (Read 7728 times)

Offline tutorsonnet

• Homework Help Online
Re: Study in the UK, or study in the UAE?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 12:15:43 pm »
I think UK is the best place for your studies, most of the students are studying UK only, i think in uk cost of studies are always less then to compare with UAE.

Offline whale95

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 10:03:40 am »
By the way Im also interested in Aerospace Engineering! :P

Anyhow, I had this problem of irresponsibility :P .. And I wanted to solve this problem so I prayed to Allah for help and now Im trying to get more responsible like to do my own needs by myself.. and it is working I guess! :P so I would recommend that u do ur need by urself without relying on ur parents or anybody... :P

Ofcourse getting a degree from UK is way better than getting ur degree from UAE.. But which universities in UK?? I would suggest Liverpool John moores university. They have one of the best Space programs in UK.. :P

I hope I have helped! :D

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2012, 11:06:01 am »
I would be extremely wary about coming to the UK to study. All foreign students from London Metropolitan University have been told to leave the country because they are illegal aliens. Some have paid £30000 or more and are only a few months from completing their degree.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 01:32:36 am »
UK, without a doubt. It's better it terms of quality of education and also the tuition fees is more reasonable.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Alpha

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 03:55:57 am »
I would be extremely wary about coming to the UK to study. All foreign students from London Metropolitan University have been told to leave the country because they are illegal aliens. Some have paid £30000 or more and are only a few months from completing their degree.

The law doesn't provide anything for them?

Offline william son

malevolant
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2023, 06:40:00 pm »

Malevolent mouse is an independent film production company. Our company comprises of film editor and 3d movie maker to give best ideas to making film and video producers near me. we are one of best company in film in the industry. We produce horror movie and scriptwriter services to our client.