Author Topic: Dear Deadlyking!!!  (Read 3383 times)

Offline kaipai

• SF Immigrant
Dear Deadlyking!!!
« on: June 30, 2012, 12:21:40 pm »
Hello friend,

Hope you are fine.
Could you please tell me that how long it would take on average from the start to prepare for the AS practicals of each of physics /chemsitry/bio???How long did you on average take to practice teh practicals???

Pleas tell me becoz accordign to that I would be able to apply for the exams of the coming session.
Thanks you vvvv much,
Goody by take care,
Regards,
Kpai

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: Dear Deadlyking!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 05:25:39 am »
Hello friend,

Hope you are fine.
Could you please tell me that how long it would take on average from the start to prepare for the AS practicals of each of physics /chemsitry/bio???How long did you on average take to practice teh practicals???

Pleas tell me becoz accordign to that I would be able to apply for the exams of the coming session.
Thanks you vvvv much,
Goody by take care,
Regards,
Kpai

Hello there :)

Well, personally I did my practicals together with the complete A2 course and I took 2 years to complete that due to the bulky syllabus! But if you are taking only AS, then one year should be enough to complete the whole AS theory syllabus!

As for the practicals, it's not much really! 3-4 months of practise should be okay given you have time to do all the papers ;) SO it kinda depends how much time you allocate for the practicals ;)

Good Luck :)