Author Topic: National University of Singapore( NUS )  (Read 4846 times)

Offline wirasaje

National University of Singapore( NUS )
« on: June 13, 2011, 05:36:44 am »
Is NUS tough to get into?

Offline Nexus

• SF Immigrant
  • There is no substitute for Truth
Re: National University of Singapore( NUS )
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 03:05:20 am »
Is NUS tough to get into?
Yes, It is very tough to enter but depends on the course you want to study in NUS...if it is engineering I know that it is very tough to enter because my friend with 2A* 2A was rejected..it is the only Asian university to enter top 10 engineering colleges in the world.!!
_____Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction_____

Offline klui_win2k

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 02:16:18 am »
I think this is public university in Singapore. Study place is limited so they put high standard for student to get in, even for Singaporean. warasaje, How about private university in Singapore? How about Malaysia university?

Offline the winner

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 02:18:51 am »
I think this is public university in Singapore. Study place is limited so they put high standard for student to get in, even for Singaporean. warasaje, How about private university in Singapore? How about Malaysia university?

ya its great university

Offline klui_win2k

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 02:27:35 am »
what make it great university? can you justify. How about study fees, living cost, visa?

Offline Nexus

• SF Immigrant
  • There is no substitute for Truth
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 04:13:04 pm »
what make it great university? can you justify. How about study fees, living cost, visa?

What makes it a great university is it's Ranking and Global Recognition..NUS was ranked  top 10 in the world and 1st in Asia for Engineering
http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2011/subject-rankings/engineering/civil-engineering

_____Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction_____

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 11:27:42 pm »
what i know from experience of a close buddy who is studying chemical engineering at NUS, he had a mediocre result in O-Alevels:-
yes its very competitive but it is worth a try for those who got straight A's in Alevels and equalant degrees.. A healthy co-curricular background may give you an advantage. Luck is a very important factor. its a lovely place to study. living expenses are generally high. there are numerous scholarships and student loans, bursaries and several programs to cover major part of your tuition fees. the study is very hard and will beat the sh*t out of you.

Offline william son

ALCHEMY WELLNESS
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 06:26:05 pm »

Alchemy healthcare offers wellness care to the sickest patients with a variety of therapies, such as peptide therapies, infusion therapy, peptides for women. we provide the best  aesthetic body sculpting services to patient. we also offer the
weight loss Dallas and weight loss and wellness center.