Author Topic: Help Us To Make The Forum and Freeexampapers Better...[Topics're merged]  (Read 7406 times)

Offline aidanhs

There's a breakage in the links at the top of the page in freeexampapers.com (below the news, after 'You are here:')
If you go three levels or more deep (e.g. GCE A level > Maths > AQA), and then click to get back to anywhere apart from the first level (in this example, click the 'AQA' link (which should just refresh the page) or the 'Maths' link and it'll navigate to a 'blank' page with all the FEP theme, but no listings.

My suspicion (based on the 'You are here:') notice on the 'blank' page is that is joins together all the words of categories (e.g. A LevelMathsAQA) and tries to go there, but it doesn't exist.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
the screen goes blank but the servers tiny little mind is fetching the papers and downloading them. I investigate all broken links and files. This one works I think. I just tried it,

Offline aidanhs

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
Here's a link to one of the 'blank' pages from the example above
http://freeexampapers.com/Dndex.php?d=QSBMZXZlbE1hdGhzQVFB&category=free_past_papers&ln=en;is_bot=false
yup its blank for me too! Luckily i don't take AQA haha  :D
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline eye-candy

• SF Immigrant
lol....its not only the AQA links but for all boards i think ;)