Author Topic: Hate? Do we have to hate because we are humans?  (Read 19160 times)

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
Re: Hate? Do we have to hate because we are humans?
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2011, 09:00:47 am »
^Replace the hate with love!

What she means is not 'ignore the hate'. I think she means combat the hate, i.e. do something about it. :)
You cannot do it by yourself. Dial B-I-B-L-E for help.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2011, 02:32:10 am »
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? - Abraham Lincoln

One of the GREATEST and best quotes ever!

Speaking about turning the negative energy into a positive one, makes a person win a lot!

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2011, 07:46:16 am »
Hate is a bit like disgust. Disgust makes us avoid things with germs in and hate makes us avoid people who harm us. In that sense hate is healthy.

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2012, 12:16:51 am »
hatred is a part of life. but anything in excess or out of limits can be harmful for the peace of mind and for the society. some guys deserve to receive hatred. you mostly hate when you don't get what you expect from others. somebody cheats you, or you get to know the hypocracy of someone. when you don't get your right then hatred steps in. sometimes people hate due to their personal likings and disliking which might not be rational, logical and immoral. simply hating unnecessarily is the most lame thing one could do to waste time.

i think it really takes a big heart to forgive and let go things which develop sheer hatred inside you. a rethink and reassess over issues of life might help to overcome these kind of extreme emotions. if you know that you were right and it wasn't your fault then you shouldn't hate someone. life is brief so better invest time on things which matters most to you. better spend time helping someone or discovering about different areas of life.

sometimes revenge is sweet so watching for the  suitable time and doing your catharsis on those who did wrong may help.

to be continued...:D

Amelia

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2012, 04:35:10 pm »
Hate what God hates, Love what pleases Him. If you want peace, that is.

If you don't know what He likes or dislikes, then I pity you.