Author Topic: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen :D  (Read 6412 times)

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen :D
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:07 am »
@muscle NERD! : well yeah i am at xpc as well but i have some issues with that forum dats why joined this one.what was ur username dre?!?!? :)
Most_UniQue

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 10:53:25 pm »
@romeesa chan: Dats Good then. Thumbs up!  :D

@ muscle nerd: oh u r the guy with a naughty cat in his avatar at xpc and here your ur avatar is too violent  :o

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 03:33:31 am »
ROFL IKR!:D

Offline [Ash]

• ^-^
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • 24/7
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 01:49:24 pm »
hello revl, welcome to sf :D
and me too ex-student of alevels and took urdu as one of my subjects :P

and big hello to ameila and other members here.
hope so most of us recall me soon here -__- :D :P

All i Ever Did Was Love...And All You Did Was Lie... Never Understood It.But Never Asked You Why!?!?

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 07:34:30 pm »
@ash : Tank U! oh right, in which year did u appear? how did it went and how much days u spent in preparing it, and one more thing, did u prepare afsanay and ghazlein or afsaanay and nazmein. like i m leaving ghazlein and doing anarkali, nazmein and afsaanay only. any of your tips nd tricks cud help me :)

@muscles nerd: yeah man ur dp spreading Terror! :D

Offline [Ash]

• ^-^
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • 24/7
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 04:06:01 pm »
@ash : Tank U! oh right, in which year did u appear? how did it went and how much days u spent in preparing it, and one more thing, did u prepare afsanay and ghazlein or afsaanay and nazmein. like i m leaving ghazlein and doing anarkali, nazmein and afsaanay only. any of your tips nd tricks cud help me :)

i appeared in 2010.
err, i started studying urdu in the very last month. just a month ago before exams and managed alhamdullilah an awesome result.
i prepared afsanay and nazmain.. i found ghazlain difficult and boring cos the theme was same in all. couldn't write much.. i did umraojan ada, nazmain and afsanay...
as far as tips are concerned.. have you seen the marking schemes? for paper 3 it says the getting 20+ marks out of 25 you need to have an excellent vocab along with the proper analysis (tajziya) required in the question.. for this i must say if you are already good in urdu and know the concrete vocab of literature of writing then you A+ is nothing for you.. because that's what the literature requires. if not then starting grabbing for it. i was good at vocab so i started urdu in the very last month (even after my mocks) *ashamed*
urdu ki behtareen tayyari k liye aap urdu ki kuch kitabon ka muttala karain or koshish karain un alfaz ko apnay jawabon mai shamil karnay ka .. kittabon k muttala ka waqt mayyasar nahi to kuch urdu ki nashriyat tv par mulahiza farmayain.
the line above written has some words which we dont use often in our conversations but should be part of your answers to make sense. written as an example ;)
let me know for further help :)

All i Ever Did Was Love...And All You Did Was Lie... Never Understood It.But Never Asked You Why!?!?

Amelia

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 04:11:22 pm »
Check out the magazine, Rvel, if you haven't.

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 06:30:24 pm »
i appeared in 2010.
err, i started studying urdu in the very last month. just a month ago before exams and managed alhamdullilah an awesome result.
i prepared afsanay and nazmain.. i found ghazlain difficult and boring cos the theme was same in all. couldn't write much.. i did umraojan ada, nazmain and afsanay...
as far as tips are concerned.. have you seen the marking schemes? for paper 3 it says the getting 20+ marks out of 25 you need to have an excellent vocab along with the proper analysis (tajziya) required in the question.. for this i must say if you are already good in urdu and know the concrete vocab of literature of writing then you A+ is nothing for you.. because that's what the literature requires. if not then starting grabbing for it. i was good at vocab so i started urdu in the very last month (even after my mocks) *ashamed*
urdu ki behtareen tayyari k liye aap urdu ki kuch kitabon ka muttala karain or koshish karain un alfaz ko apnay jawabon mai shamil karnay ka .. kittabon k muttala ka waqt mayyasar nahi to kuch urdu ki nashriyat tv par mulahiza farmayain.
the line above written has some words which we dont use often in our conversations but should be part of your answers to make sense. written as an example ;)
let me know for further help :)

hmm not long ago u appeared.
its a common trend. ok now my turn of urdu. yeh rasmo riwaaj hay, talib e ilam akhri mahine mein hi sar joor kay urdu kutab par nazrein doratay hein. qaabl e tareef baat hay kay aap nay yeh kaarnama anjaam diya wohbi aik mukhtasir waqt mein. aap ka kya kehna. ;)
qable afsoos baat hay kay mene abi marking schemes ka mutala nahi kiya. mere khayaal mein mere lafzo ka phailaao aur chunao qadre behtar hay aur guzara like hay. :P
mein key book ka kasrat se istamaal kr raha hun. yeh kaafi mufeed sabit ho rahi hay tyari mein.
urdu ki taza tareen khaas khaas khabrain toh mein sunta rehta hun isliye likhne mein dishwari nahi ho gi inshallah.
ap se guftgu shaneed kar ke rooh ko taskeen puhanchi aur kuch mufeed malomaat hasil hui.
apna aur apne gird o nawah kay logoo ka khayaal rakhiye ga. ijazat dijiye khuda hafiz. :D

@amelia: oh how cud i miss dat? somehow i haven't seen it as yet. can u give me its link :|
P.S sorry for violating the rules and writing in urdu..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:48:27 pm by Rvel Zahid »

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 06:56:24 pm »

Amelia

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 05:01:20 pm »
Lol, I went to this guy's ^ profile to ban him, and then realized I cant anymore....

Alpha

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 09:23:06 am »
How are you Rvel? :)

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 10:13:06 pm »
How are you Rvel? :)
hey alpha beta gamma! :D
i am fine, doing gr8, u tell wassup?
what about that essay competition of urz..Take care

Alpha

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 04:34:49 am »
hey alpha beta gamma! :D
i am fine, doing gr8, u tell wassup?
what about that essay competition of urz..Take care

That was done a long time back. I'm left with work I gotta complete quickly now. Stay good. :)