Author Topic: Who's is Kashmir rightfully  (Read 32074 times)

panther

Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully
« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2009, 11:29:55 am »
but his pms say otherwise ....

nyways no big ....
bcoz he was banned i jsut told nid404 to maybe not xpect tru answers....
 :)

yeah ryt ok no biggie. but the stuff he says about kashmir is true bcuz he is a kashmiri. u can ask O.T.13 about it, hes also in the same school

master786

« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2009, 03:39:29 pm »
yeap
np problem....

if he is actually kashmiri...then well nd good :D

rfi

« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2009, 10:38:06 pm »
1) Which part of Kashmir do u exactly stay in?
2)Which school do you go to? How far is it from your house? How do you travel to school?
3) Which board are u doing?
4) What do your parents do for a living(in general)?
5)Do you have any friends who do not follow ur religion?
6)Do your parents vote during elections?
7)Do you have a passport? If yes, then what is the nationality that u belong to, according to the passport?

1) Occupied side. the "pakistani" kashmir people arent real kashmiris. i dont want to go into that now...
2) Manarat al riyadh. about 1 hour away. by bus. (why do u ask? honestly, idc)
3) IGCSE's finished. (not straight A*s, 6A*s, 2 A's ;) )
4) kind of personal... my mom is a doctor by profession but stays at home kind of thing, and my dad is a manager. if i be more specific, you would be able to find out exactly who i am. yes. google. suffice to say, he is a big manager. for a lot. yeah.
5) uhh yes. i have christian friends, and some hindu friends. none of who truly believe in their religions. but yeah. yeah. i dont have any friends who are media thugs and believe islam is a terrorist religion and all tht bs.
6) vote in what? saudi elections? no. kashmiri elections? my dad does, and so does my dad's family. truth is, there is no enforced "democracy" in kashmir. there is a guy, who first became CM, then his son became CM, then his son. you know, farooq abdullah. corrupt guy. he was a decent person, then messed up. how do i know? OH I KNOW. cahoots of power? whats the terM? the "revolution" kind of thing? which is now corrupt too? my grandparents and that whole generation were into that. oh i have like the best ancestry in kashmir. a bit. and you know what? i dont think it makes a darn difference. not anymore. mom's side, my mom, and my bros/sisters are all
7) british. british passport. i dont see how u should care...

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2009, 10:41:32 pm »
Was those question asked for the sake of an *interview*?
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

rfi

« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2009, 11:06:28 pm »
i have no idea. maybe it helps the person who asked them, somehow? i think that was nid...

panther

« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2009, 06:04:59 am »
i have no idea. maybe it helps the person who asked them, somehow? i think that was nid...

she asked those ques bcuz she thot ur a kashmiri who actually lives in kashmir
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:46:10 am by Panther »

nid404

« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2009, 08:39:46 am »

yup panther got it...i thought u live in Kashmir. Undoubtedly u have a lavish lifestyle and u enjoy ur life to the fullest....It's good to know the that ur not a complete 'racist'.....cuz that is how u spoke(ill) abt Indians...pleased to know u don't hate ppl from diff religions.....it's great to know ur mom's a doc but not great to know she doesn't practice it.....

Yet again u r bewildering......Are u kashmiri or what??? U hold a british passport...and ur dad votes in Kashmiri elections....whatever...u r having a good life and not 'suffering' as u say kashmiris are......but i am certainly clear abt one thing...You have no clear picture of India or Kashmir for that matter....i am sorry to say

master786

« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2009, 08:47:38 am »

yup panther got it...i thought u live in Kashmir. Undoubtedly u have a lavish lifestyle and u enjoy ur life to the fullest....It's good to know the that ur not a complete 'racist'.....cuz that is how u spoke(ill) abt Indians...pleased to know u don't hate ppl from diff religions.....it's great to know ur mom's a doc but not great to know she doesn't practice it.....

Yet again u r bewildering......Are u kashmiri or what??? U hold a british passport...and ur dad votes in Kashmiri elections....whatever...u r having a good life and not 'suffering' as u say kashmiris are......but i am certainly clear abt one thing...You have no clear picture of India or Kashmir for that matter....i am sorry to say

guys guys guys
dnt get to serious abt this issue... its a sensitive one...its beter discussion is stopped right away

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2009, 09:52:39 am »
yes.. stopp.. v dont want another world war here.. !!
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

nid404

« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2009, 04:31:45 pm »
It's not a war guys....we're only debating...don't worry...it's better to lock this topic actually..i said that previously but no one ever got it....when u r not indian,pakistani or kashmiri..u don't understand the sensitivity of the issue....it hurts the sentiments of the ppl..

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2009, 04:33:47 pm »
It's not a war guys....we're only debating...don't worry...it's better to lock this topic actually..i said that previously but no one ever got it....when u r not indian,pakistani or kashmiri..u don't understand the sensitivity of the issue....it hurts the sentiments of the ppl..

i totally agree with u :)

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

nid404

« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2009, 04:41:09 pm »

Thanx....and i will send u some more ppts tom

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2009, 04:43:05 pm »

Thanx....and i will send u some more ppts tom

ppts .. foor ?? physics ??  :-\ Thanks thougghh  :-*

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz