Author Topic: Who's is Kashmir rightfully  (Read 32068 times)

Q80BOY

Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 04:07:00 pm »
India is a large country, why do they need Kashmir?

they are greedy !! shame on them  >:(

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 04:07:45 pm »
Kashmir got beautiful girls and women.

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
  • High Altitude Is My Attitude
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 04:10:22 pm »
Kashmir got beautiful girls and women.

So why did the indians kill them in the first place

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 04:12:14 pm »
I didnt ask them.

Q80BOY

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 04:12:54 pm »
I think indians r only jealous of Kashmir being independant or being united with
Pakistan   becuz
they already have sooo much Land themselves

ok, cant the kashmirians (i dunno the name so i chose that one  ::)) pretend that they are part of india, atleast this will end the killing

what am i saying  >:( its as if im saying the kuwaities should have pretended to be part of iraq

well im sorry mate, but the only way is to stop any indians comming to kashmir (by using the military) so in other words declare war (a devencive war that is)

may god help the kashmirians, and all the people who are in need

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 04:13:11 pm »
India is a large country, why do they need Kashmir?

You can understand that but others want more "greedy as Q80BOY said"
Sweetsh u bought something up...we experienced the same situation in 1990. Iraq is a large country,why do they need Kuwait??

Seriously ppl fight and kill other innocent ppl for stupid reasons!!!
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 04:14:01 pm »
Stupid people, stupid reasons.

Q80BOY

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 04:18:36 pm »
Iraq wanted kuwait cause of the oil, what special thing does kashmir have, is there like burried treasure under it or something that india want ??

and iraq was ruled by a dictator, is india ruled by a dictator too?

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 04:22:06 pm »
NO
This concludes that their democracy is naturally equalent to dictatorship

Q80BOY

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 04:23:38 pm »
NO
This concludes that their democracy is naturally equalent to dictatorship

so the indian leader is FORCING the indians to kill all the people in kashmir ??

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 04:46:11 pm »
May be May be not
May be they r doin it theirself

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 04:49:34 pm »
Actually they r not quite massacring them now
but they r denied their freedom
they not allowed to pray in mosques respectfully
no high rank goverment jobs 4 muslims
no polictical freedom
no freedom of speech
no respect
just like muslims in sub-continent(india & pakistan) before divison

unown.xu

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 06:19:43 pm »
HOLD IT EVERYONE HOLD IT HOLD IT!!!! KASHMIRI COMING THROUGH!

yeah, im from kashmir. wehoo... and mjerrar is, i can tell, from pakistan. mjerrar, do you know what the indians tell theor people? they say that the kashmiris want to be with india, and pakistan is raping them etc (this is untrue, the indians are doing that). what im trying to say is... kashmiris dont want to be with pakistan. they wanted to be with pakistan when the split first happened, but now dont want to be. why? becuase of how BS the pakistani government is. your president zardari told pakistan some time back that the people who fight for kashmir in kashmir are terrorists. wtf??!! seriously, pakistan has enough problems already, kashmiris dont want to join pakistan. we want to be independent... another thing. why do the indians want kashmir? BECAUSE IT IS A TOURIST PLACE AND IS SO GOD DAMN GOOD LOOKING. (not for the ladies, sweetsh, although that might play a role)
and so, they've occupied half of kashmir and we kashmiris kill a few soldiers everyday (lol, reely) and tens of us get killed too (there were these massive protests recently over the indians taking half of a mountain resort and giving it to some hindu organization for hindu stuff. this mountain resort is like the most famous in kashmir, and has the tallest gondola in the world, and the longest in asia... well, whatever. in the protests one of my mom's female cousin was shot in the leg, because the military likes to shoot BOOM BOOM BOOM, and my cousin's friend went BLIND when a bullet went into his eye... sad...). nobody likes the indians in kashmir, and we used to have the best mujahideen there until the indian military started planting informants... before the informants, which was 5 years after the beginning of the first war, not a single mujahid was killed. after that, loads were, n people lost the enthusiasm they once had...

kashmiri people are being massacred mjerrar. learn your facts. search for amarnath land controversy. and we do have high ranking government positions for god's sake, but the dude there is a proper A**-licker (sorry for like bad language) to the indians. politics? we have proper parties dude. google JKLF. respect? from who? everyone is the same, except you get these indian military dudes sometimes who act really bad. sometimes, the military dudes are nice, like the ones who think they're trying to save kashmir from pakistan.

whatever. ask me if you have any questions... good topic...

nid404

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 06:25:48 pm »
guys I'm an Indian. Pakistanis were Indians before the split and Kashmiris r still Indians. W8s India's will remain India's. And guys don't call Indians stupid cus they're certainly not. We r not here to spark an Indo-Pak war on the forum. Sweetsh prevent this from going ahead. It's offending ppls sentiments. We all love r respective countries and all want peace.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:29:06 pm by nid404 »

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Tomorrow is a day that changes everyday
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 06:11:36 pm »
i completely agree with nid404. I'm an indian myself and i don't like where this topic is going.
by the way mjerrar, who gave u the information that kashmiris r being treated badly and r given no respect?