Author Topic: Study In Belarus  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Dr. Benson

Study In Belarus
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:23:19 pm »
Hello pals,l have a good news for those of you who want to pursue their career in Belarus which has the best affordable tuition universities in the world. It is my pleasure to announce that Belarus as a post-soviet country sandwiched by Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine and Russia, has a good standard of living and a relative living cost as a country. Making Belarus your study destination is a worthwhile plan and choice that pays in several ways; as it is located at the educational crossroad between Western and Eastern Europe.

However, placements are still on-going for Preparatory Russian Language course of a-6 month duration for foreign students, outside the official intake period for admission as against 2012/2013 academic year. I wish to hereby inform the reader to inform his/her friends of such opportunity and also to arouse your interest to make valued study choice for Belarus. I can assist you in securing study placement or admission into their Preparatory Russian Language Course into any university. Please feel free completely to inform me through this email : info@studyinbelarus.in or benson.studyinfo@gmail.com

Offline hurzu

Re: Study In Belarus
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 01:39:09 pm »
Hello pals,l have a good news for those of you who want to pursue their career in Belarus which has the best affordable tuition universities in the world. It is my pleasure to announce that Belarus as a post-soviet country sahttp://www.teenbar.net/showthread.php?898-Teen-Studies-in-Islandndwiched by Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine and Russia, has a good standard of living for and a relative living cost as a country. Making Belarus your study destination is a worthwhile plan and choice that pays in several ways; as it is located at the educational crossroad between Western and Eastern Europe.

However, placements are still on-going for Preparatory Russian Language course of a-6 month duration for foreign students, outside the official intake period for admission as against 2012/2013 academic year. I wish to hereby inform the reader to inform his/her friends of such opportunity and also to arouse your interest to make valued study choice for Belarus. I can assist you in securing study placement or admission into their Preparatory Russian Language Course into any university. Please feel free completely to inform me through this email : info@studyinbelarus.in or benson.studyinfo@gmail.com

I have sent you info on both of your mails but got no reply. did you received my documents ? if not maybe I can make an attachement here. let me know