Author Topic: Possible Careers?  (Read 3196 times)

Offline sahira

Possible Careers?
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:21:26 pm »
I am doing the following subjects for A/Levels from Edexcel: Law
                                                                                Accounting
                                                                                English Literature

However I am not sure as to what I want to become or what I can become with the following A Levels. So please can you tell me all possible career paths related to these subjects.

Thanks in Advance

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Possible Careers?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 03:08:04 pm »
I am doing the following subjects for A/Levels from Edexcel: Law
                                                                                Accounting
                                                                                English Literature

However I am not sure as to what I want to become or what I can become with the following A Levels. So please can you tell me all possible career paths related to these subjects.

Thanks in Advance

Hi :)

I am guessing these professions:

- Lawyer
- Accountant
- Auditor
- Clerk
- Writer
- Editor
- Publisher
- Marketing writer

The law impacts our lives in numerous ways, so naturally the legal profession covers many fields and allows for a variety of law careers.

According to me, Accounting would give you a greater chance at finding a job, because you have the big four accounting firms, and every business, including universities need accounting services.

But everything depends on you - your interest and choice. So, good luck. :) All the very best!! :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:09:45 pm by Romeesa-Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.