Author Topic: IGCSE Biology CIE old past paper answer link not working!  (Read 2957 times)

Offline suhaillooji

IGCSE Biology CIE old past paper answer link not working!
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:20:12 am »
Hi,

There is one IGCSE past papers link for CIE Biology from 1993-2004 all in one file, there is 4 files in there: http://www.freeexampapers.com/past_papers.php?l=Past_Papers%2FIGCSE%2FBiology%2FCIE%2F1993+-+2003/

You can download the question papers without a problem, but when you try to download the answers for these question papers, which is this link: http://www.freeexampapers.com/get_past_papers.php?l=Past_Papers%2FIGCSE%2FBiology%2FCIE%2F1993+-+2003%2FAnswers+June+1993+--+2003+P1%2C+3%2C+%26+6.pdf

It downloads as txt file which is 0kb, basically no data at all. All others are fine and they download as PDF without a problem. Only this link and this is very important as without the mark scheme there is no way of marking the past papers. Can someone please check? and see if they get the same error? I have tried with different browsers, is the same thing. Any way to fix this thing?

Thank you so much,
Suhail

Offline suhaillooji

Re: IGCSE Biology CIE old past paper answer link not working!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 07:07:26 am »
Can someone please look into it? It has been almost three weeks and no replies? How can someone ask for help from this student forum and website when one does not even reply? (there have quite a lot of views, so I am assume I am not the only one that needs this)

Please help moderator

Thank you
Suhail

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 04:23:17 pm »
Sorry, it's our we mistake, we'll try to reply faster in future.
As for the answers, the file is corrupt, I'll see if I find it somewhere else.

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:29:13 pm »
Here

They are only on scribd (I guess), and you can't download/print them.