Author Topic: commerce subjects  (Read 4237 times)

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
commerce subjects
« on: January 07, 2012, 05:18:55 pm »
hello folks,

One of my friend is worried about how to get an A's grade for Business studies, commerce and accounting. She is doing her IGCSE exam on coming May 2012. Please can any one of commerce student give me your advice /suggestions how to achieve A's grade for commerce subjects???????????? please please pleasee

need your reply urgently

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: commerce subjects
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 05:40:17 pm »
hello folks,

One of my friend is worried about how to get an A's grade for Business studies, commerce and accounting. She is doing her IGCSE exam on coming May 2012. Please can any one of commerce student give me your advice /suggestions how to achieve A's grade for commerce subjects???????????? please please pleasee

need your reply urgently

Firstly theres no IGCSE for commerce. When I gave my exam in may/june 2011 there was GCE only.

From my experience , I found commerce a really easy subject. I took commerce just 2 months before the May/June exam and was able to score an A grade Alhamdulillah. All he/she needs to do is to work hard and cover all the topics in the syllabus.

And also the best thing about GCE commerce is that they will ask you 8 questions and you have to answer 4 out of those 8 questions so the possibility of scoring an A grade is High!

I havent studied Business and Accounting...