Author Topic: --The Art of grooming your Soul--  (Read 16422 times)

Offline M-H

• SF Master
Re: --The Art of grooming your Soul--
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 04:35:43 pm »
Remember just this while you're doing a good deed-- you're doing it solely for the pleasure of Allah (SWT)...cos the sincerity of our intentions increases the rewards ;)...

After fajr namaz, do zikr and remain on the mat till sunrise. As long as you're on the mat, complete your tasbeeh and then recite Surah Yaseen. After the makruh time is over (which is after the sun is out), pray 4 rakats of Ishraq. Whichever day you do this, Allah will inshaAllah take the responsibility of your entire day. How beautiful, isn't it? My teacher told me about this. Please remember me, and her, in your prayers. :)

Oh yeah, always remember to pray for the hidayat of your entire Ummat. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 05:38:22 pm »
I need loads of Duas. Going through some really rough times. Please pray for me.

M-H, JazakAllah khair so much for the great advice. God bless you and your teacher.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 12:19:26 pm »
 'A youth who grew up in the worship of Allah...'

The great scholar, Ayyub as-Sakhtiyani (d.131H) said, 'From the success of a youth is that Allah guides him to a scholar of the Sunnah.' Hasan - Reported in Sharh Usulis-Sunnah of al-Lalika'i (no.30).

Indeed, it is a great blessing from Allah for a youth h be guided towards worship and be befriended by the righteous, since it is in youth that a person is most vulnerable to the temptations of life and liable to drift away from the Islamic Path. This becomes apparent when we look at society around us and we see that most of the worldly distractions, such as music, games, clubs, fashion etc. are all specifically targeted at the young. 'You're only young once!' they are told, which is why many Muslims nowadays waste their youth thinking that they will pray, wear hijaab and go on Hajj, etc. when they are old, as if they have a guarantee of longevity from Allah! How well we would do to heed the Prophet's advice when he said:
'Take benefit of five before five: your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied and your life before your death.'
Sahih - Narrated by Ibn Abbas & collected in al-Haakim & others. Authenticated by Shaykh 'Ali ibn 'Abdul Hamid in Forty Hadith of the Call and the Caller.

Source
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 04:28:19 pm »
[yt=425,350]KxB_EX1e4xg&feature=related[/yt]

You don't become "COOL" just because you "SWEAR" !

Even the Prophet used to call the sahaba with THEIR Favorite Nicknames (i.e. what they want to be called BEST) ,so try walking in the Prophet's (PBUH) foot steps (:

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Amelia

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 05:57:25 am »
(Y)

-------

Dying not in a state of Islam - Reminder

Some people have died while singing songs, while others have died while reciting Qur’an, some people have faced death when a cinema hall catched fire while others faced Malikul Maut in a stampede during Hajj. Different people. Different Actions. Different ways of Dying. Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allaahu ‘Alaihi Wasallam) said: ” A person dies the way he lives and will be resurrected the way he died.”

How would we like to face death? While dancing in a disco or while in sujood in a masjid? While singing songs or reciting Qur’an? When its time the Angel of Death does not wait for us to come out of disco to take our souls. They reach wherever we are and do their task. Lets leave all the acts of Allaah’s disobidience today, from Now itself. Because if our life will be spent in the obidience of Allaah then we will die as an obidient slave InshaAllaah. Lets Wake up before we Never Wake up! Share the powerful reminder!

Amelia

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 06:05:26 pm »
If anyone pursues a path in search of knowledge, Allah will thereby make easy for him a path to paradise [Sahih Muslim]

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 08:32:15 am »

- Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 07:55:16 pm »
“I seek forgiveness from Allah for the lack of my sincerity when I say I seek the forgiveness of Allah.”

Amelia

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 03:24:36 pm »

:)

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 09:26:07 am »
There really can be no memorable day for us in this part of our lives...for a true muslim, it really is going to be the day we are granted into Jannah, inshaAllah. InshaAllah... inshaAllah. I hope all of us here are guided on the right path and meet in Jannah. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 05:07:52 pm »
There really can be no memorable day for us in this part of our lives...for a true muslim, it really is going to be the day we are granted into Jannah, inshaAllah. InshaAllah... inshaAllah. I hope all of us here are guided on the right path and meet in Jannah. :)

Ameen. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 01:34:12 pm »
I sometimes think that I am losing myself. :(

Amelia

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 03:06:35 pm »
^ Atleast, you believe that Allah exists, there are some so-called Muslims who would rather deny that fact.

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 03:07:55 pm »
^ Atleast, you believe that Allah exists, there are some so-called Muslims who would rather deny that fact.

Really?  :o And they call themselves Muslims? :/

How so?
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Amelia

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 03:27:50 pm »
Really?  :o And they call themselves Muslims? :/

How so?

Birth privilege. Born in a Muslim family, maybe, they should renounce the religion altogether.