Author Topic: Are there witty people around?  (Read 4466 times)

Alpha

Re: Are there witty people around?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 05:52:01 pm »
Jason, that was a good try!
Roxy, if no one beats you there, you'll be trapped with me. :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 06:27:50 pm »
Jason, that was a good try!
Roxy, if no one beats you there, you'll be trapped with me. :P

Looooooooool.

I am not a valid candidate. Haven't got the witty gene ;D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Alpha

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 02:09:39 am »
I deeply appreciate your interest and participation, but I need something really witty. Something that really can make people laugh.

For the sake of purpose.

Alpha

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 04:40:26 am »
On the other hand, you have different fingers.

You: Go to Hell!
Me: See you there.

Well my imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems

Person 1: ” You did not just do that!!”
Person 2: “no? watch I’ll do it again!!”

Are you always this retarded or are you making a special effort today?

I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.

“I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”

i am busy right now, can i ignore you some other time?

silence is golden.
duct tape is silver.

“There’s a special place in Hell for people like you.”

If you’ve never met the devil in the road of life, its because you’re both heading in the same direction.

You always do me a favor, when you shut up!

Sarcasm is anger’s evil cousin.
-Anger Management

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

The grass may be greener on the other side but at least you don’t have to mow it.

A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Sarcasm is good too.  ;D

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 05:35:51 am »
The chocolate man danced on the road-show of the street cos he craved for a hat. :P Wtv..

Crazy...and lame -_- :P

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 10:06:59 am »
Amelia, you already are there with me for the 'witty' task. Does it click? ::)
And no, no essays to write. I need only 2 people. Small things. Let us make the selection fair. Will give you 3 words, you gotta make the wittiest sentence you can with it.

words: hat, street, chocolate.

Come on. You can do it. ;)

"You, sir," said the chocolate to the hat, " are a floppy piece of useless cloth, which even the word 'cloth' is ashamed to claim as its own, whereas I am a delight for all to behold, a craving for the distinguishing palate to hoard as a miser does gold, and revere as an acolyte an adept, and I give out the most wondrous, original flavour in the world without which it may cease to function"

"Speak lightly, impudent soul," said hat to chocolat, " for I am loftier than thou. You go where more of other food goes, and you induce sugar level imbalances, destroy teeth, a mean feat, a hypocrite's treat; drop you in the street, and you none will eat. Me, they place even above their own heads, in weather clement or extreme. I provide relief from heat or cold insufferable, I am a very highly regarded fashion accessory, and I am far older than you. I am used again and again, and am not diminished in the least. What happens to you, once a person you go through, but you turn a sickening shade of brown, at which everyone will frown, and then you get flushed away unwanted!"

(Not technically a sentence, but still... )

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 10:25:44 am »
C'mon Lamora, she needs a sentence...I mean if the rest of us were also given the chance to create paragraphs, we could have done that isn't it...that's the real deal about it cos you gotta create a single sentence, which is witty...and catchy!! :P

But still, I won't fail to appreciate your effort, Lamora :).

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 10:37:10 am »
I deeply appreciate your interest and participation, but I need something really witty. Something that really can make people laugh.

For the sake of purpose.

Hmm.. perhaps you rshould change the words?

I mean- how sarcastic or witty can you get with hat street and chocolate?  :-\
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Alpha

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 12:37:44 pm »
M-H. That was a good try! :D

Lamora, that was 'woah'. You're pretty near it. Pretty good too. :D

But yeah, Roxy, you're right. So, lemme think of something else. I'll be back soon. :)

You people are good, really. I was almost discouraged seeing only a few tries. But now that there are more coming, spirits up.  :)

Alpha

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 12:41:41 pm »
Ah, I got it. You have to write one witty and catchy sentence about your attitude and another one about the people on SF.

This is just for the sake of fun, for the sake of selecting really witty (and funny) candidates. Please, do not hesitate about being probably offensive or mean or whatever.
It just has to be witty. Not necessarily generous nor kind nor warm nor encouraging. Just witty. Imagination + humour.

I will move this thread back to the Recycle Bin as soon as I get my two candidates.
Thank you and good luck. ;)

P.S. No one has the right to mind whatever is being written.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:44:43 pm by ~Ocean »

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 01:00:47 pm »
C'mon Lamora, she needs a sentence...I mean if the rest of us were also given the chance to create paragraphs, we could have done that isn't it...that's the real deal about it cos you gotta create a single sentence, which is witty...and catchy!! :P

But still, I won't fail to appreciate your effort, Lamora :).

Thanks! I thought up another one:

"The streets ran brown with chocolate, as the sacrilegious witches with their pointed hats cackled in hedonistic glee over their chocolate-sacrificing rituals" (I feel personally affronted over the waste of chocolate my sentence displays! :P )

Lamora, that was 'woah'. You're pretty near it. Pretty good too. :D

Thanks! I thought up that other one, but now it seems its been rendered redundant...

Alpha

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 01:03:06 pm »
Thanks! I thought up another one:

"The streets ran brown with chocolate, as the sacrilegious witches with their pointed hats cackled in hedonistic glee over their chocolate-sacrificing rituals" (I feel personally affronted over the waste of chocolate my sentence displays! :P )

Thanks! I thought up that other one, but now it seems its been rendered redundant...

No, not redundant. I added two other categories by which a selection could be made.

All three will be taken into consideration.  :)
Thank you for trying. Much appreciated. :)

You're doing pretty good. But just to make it even better, try comments this time, not stories.  ;)

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 04:01:41 pm »
I am like the person you'd never get to meet when you'd be asked to see the most brainless ones on earth! :P

Shousho Mony is like the girl who is just SO fed up of showing all her money :P

Roxy rocks so hard that she bleeds even thru her name. (which is almost always in red :P, Pains of being a MOD :P)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 04:48:06 pm »
I am like the person you'd never get to meet when you'd be asked to see the most brainless ones on earth! :P

Roxy rocks so hard that she bleeds even thru her name. (which is almost always in red :P, Pains of being a MOD :P)

loooooool love it 8)

Alpha

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 04:51:50 pm »

Me too. Thanks.  :)

Roxy could try too.  ::)