Author Topic: Important  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Important
« on: November 24, 2011, 11:34:36 pm »
Asalamualaikum!

I've been going through the Islaamic threads in the Morality board, and mashaAllah, they have been very beneficial. May Allah reward you all immensely for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us! Ameen.

I just want to bring something to your attention, when posting quraanic ayahs or hadiths, it is absolutely essential that you put down the source. Hadiths in particular because I've noticed quite a few here & there with no sources, and if there is a source, it's very vague with something like [Bukhari] or [Muslim]- but Bukhari said in which book number? which hadith number?
Just so that we know everything here is authentic and if it's a hadith we don't just mistake it for a 'quote'.
Hopefully you'll all understand, Bi'ithnillah.

JazakallahuKhairan,
Wasalams (:
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Important
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 03:08:04 pm »
JazakAllah khair.

Will be more specific next time, InshaAllah.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline M-H

• SF Master
Re: Important
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 03:17:07 pm »
Yes, it was really very considerate and wise of you to post this. Thanks so much ;)