Author Topic: Are Psychopathic Serial Killers Evil? Are they Blameworthy for What They Do?  (Read 7156 times)

Offline Becca

• SF Immigrant
I will give it a try once I am done with Criminal Minds. :)
I currently in season 2. :P

There you go, he went through a deep emotional trauma which in turn made me a serial killer to kill other serial killers.

I'm so sorry, Romeesa, I just couldn't help myself! :D Please don't get offended, but I couldn't help smiling widely at that! XD
There's nothing else I like better than reading, honestly. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
I'm so sorry, Romeesa, I just couldn't help myself! :D Please don't get offended, but I couldn't help smiling widely at that! XD
My bad, it's a typo. I ain't no killer, alhamdulillah. :D

No worries, it made me LOL too. :P
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Nexus

• SF Immigrant
  • There is no substitute for Truth
haha :D..can't believe I didn't notice that!!
_____Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction_____

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
haha :D..can't believe I didn't notice that!!
Haha. :D

I edited it back. :P  ::)

0kelvin

After several years of research, studies have found that the behaviour of raping kids, killing dozen of womans, etc is not caused by social context. It can be triggered by the social context, but it's unlikely to be created under bad social context.

I've read some words from some psychiatrist who said that it's impossible to change the mind of those who are diagnosed as phychopaths, they won't respond to any attempt made to change their minds. Unless you can trigger some biochemical reaction in their brains, better lock them in prision forever.

Offline Becca

• SF Immigrant
Yup, that's the only way to stop them. The only problem is in how to identify psychopaths before they start hurting people... We often discover that someone is a psychopath AFTER he or she hurts someone... Very sad, actually. The psychopaths can't help themselves and the victims never see it coming. :'(
There's nothing else I like better than reading, honestly. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
After several years of research, studies have found that the behaviour of raping kids, killing dozen of womans, etc is not caused by social context. It can be triggered by the social context, but it's unlikely to be created under bad social context.

I've read some words from some psychiatrist who said that it's impossible to change the mind of those who are diagnosed as phychopaths, they won't respond to any attempt made to change their minds. Unless you can trigger some biochemical reaction in their brains, better lock them in prision forever.
Yes, that ticks them off.

Did you know that some actually notice the strange behaviour and will come forward about it ?

Like, some of these psychopaths notice that they get sexual pleasure by actually hurting women ?

Locking them in prison ? That's sad.

Their situation is all most helpless. :(

The psychopaths can't help themselves and the victims never see it coming. :'(

Exactly.