Author Topic: .. Don't Drag ME into this Though ;)  (Read 3513 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
.. Don't Drag ME into this Though ;)
« on: October 19, 2011, 07:46:54 pm »
Hey there Beoble of Sf :D

I've got LOADS to say but it seems I can't wait till tomorrow to write it down so here I goes ::)

I've got so MANY IDEAS for some interesting soon-to-be-threads that hopefully the Mods are gonna make , I'm just NOT in the mood plus I don't want the Threads to be by GG ,don't ask ;)  Anyways a Memeber said 'Why aren't you posting like u used to GG  :-\ ::) " ,well that kind of Reminded me of the fact that once upon a Time ME used to be Active ::) .. Anyhoo I'll tell YOU the idea and you can feel free to do what you want with it BUT DON'T drag ME into this  >:(   ;) and you ALSO have to Give credit to me if you don't mind ::)

the Ideas Are the following:

1. Last year we had a Halloween festival  were EACH of us  represented a Person we liked/admired/were inspired by. Why not Represent Countries this Time ? I've ALWAYS been interested in learning OTHER Religions ,traditions and Cultures as well as other Languages and I think that would be AWESOME 80 if it's LAME then would someone please write something About YOUR Country in THIS THREAD.

2. Why Not make a Thread in the Entertainment Board for Roll Playing. In case you don't know that , It's like an Internet Play made by the Members here and we could have Different Themes ;)  Chingoo and perhaps someone else could Explain better for I ain't an Expert in this matter.

3. I think we should make a thread where Members NOT Mods or Admins PRAISE or describe other members to keep them a Part of SF's Memory. Like the One DK made but instead of Mods talking it would be US Members talking. I think it would be VERY TOUCHING <3

4. Make a thread in the Morality thread where members ONLY Introduce their Religion .Period.  <3

if I have More Ideas then I'll post.

I have more stuff to say though ;

1. For a While I FELT LIKE my privacy was being Invaded and so I wanted to a Break .so yeah.

2. Last but NOT least , I am doing Fine might have changed a Bit but I'm still called 'GG' since that's what my Name is  around here ::)

Beace xD
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:27:58 pm by ~ The Golden Girl~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
Re: .. Don't Drag ME into this Though ;)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 08:21:58 pm »
these are some great ideas!
specially the first one(halloween festival) <3

although it would be great if the originally creator made the thread :)

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 09:21:25 pm »
I like the ideas.

No.3 - Well, Lia had this sort of idea in her mind and I was supposed to help her implement it. Its my fault that we couldn't work on it  :-[

No.4 - I am not quite sure, many of us have the same religion so who actually will introduce it? or is it like that anyone can post 'their' intro of the religion?

Thanks for the ideas By the way :D

And umm, i can feel a change  :-X
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Alpha

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 04:45:33 am »
these are some great ideas!
specially the first one(halloween festival) <3

although it would be great if the originally creator made the thread :)

Apologies for my absence. I'll wait for the A levels exams to be over, for everyone, to start a festival, just like last year. That way, we'll have more participation. A festival because I've thought about few things, so don't know which festival it shall be. We'll discuss in the lounge after exams, and make the forum part of it.  :)

2. I didn't understand what roll playing is... But yeah, debates boards too need some boost.

3. We already do it here, I think.  :)
https://studentforums.biz/chit-chat/sf%27s-2010-memories-!!!/105/

4. I'm with Angel concerning that. "Or is it like that anyone can post 'their' intro of the religion?"  :-\

The forum's dead because of exams period. Strangely though, I noticed no one was discussing papers here, like it was last year. :(
Study well GG. My prayers are with you. :)

Amelia

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 07:02:19 am »
(2) - Did you mean 'Role playing' game? Where members of the forum can assume the roles of fictional characters, open threads with their own games in mind and.. just have a blast? If so, I think it's a very entertaining idea. Might help bringing in some life.  ;)

(3) - I've thought of that already. Give some time, I'll make it. Angel's help is appreciated.  :)

(4) - I don't know. There's a lot of religious 'problems' in the forum already.  ::)

Halloween or no Halloween, the ideas are notable GG.  ;)

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 01:36:59 pm »
(2) - Did you mean 'Role playing' game? Where members of the forum can assume the roles of fictional characters, open threads with their own games in mind and.. just have a blast? If so, I think it's a very entertaining idea. Might help bringing in some life.  ;)

(3) - I've thought of that already. Give some time, I'll make it. Angel's help is appreciated.  :)

(4) - I don't know. There's a lot of religious 'problems' in the forum already.  ::)

Halloween or no Halloween, the ideas are notable GG.  ;)

Ohoooo I get it...role playing is exactly what was going on in the harry potter fan thread...it made quite an amusing read ;D

Great ideas GG (should we call you something else? :P )...keep your mind working  ;)
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 03:28:24 pm »
@ Cornelia : Thanks loads , I'm really glad you liked them =D ... Well I won't mind but for now I'd rather not make the threads =]

@ Ang3l :

no.3 => That means we'll just have to have some Patience and just wait for the right moment =]

No. 4 => No ,that thread will be only about Memories of your life 'it isn't compulsory for people who don't want to take part in' that would make other members Laugh , go AWW so on. Whether it is Cute moments or some of our Clumsy moments ..etc. I have loads and many people laugh when I tell them so that's how the idea came.

That's the new me that I should get used to I guess =]   

@ Alpha :

I missed you but it's alright ..just so you know ,the Edexcel students have their exams in JAN and hence there is a chance that the vast majority of the Edexcel students don't take part in [I people we are a Minority in this website though ;) which is good news for now :D ]

2. indeed.

3. I explained it to Ang3l prior [check the beginning of this post ]

4. As in you ONLY introduce a Religion , since we have MANY Muslims we only let one introduce it where as one of the Christians explains his... but if what Lia said is true then just forget about it, I am a PEACE LOVER  ,don't want to be the Starter of Chaos around here ;)

Me too o.O
you too <3  :-*

@ Lia :

2. Indeed 8)

3. Okie dokie =D

4. my answer is what I said to Alpa ;) so check above =]

@ Muj:  I didn't chekc that thread but it indeed does bring A LOT of excitement and will help make this forum more ALIVE ;D

Hmm for the moment call me GG , I can't think of a better name 'sigh' :P ..  LOL I need to make it work for other stuff -.- but will share my ideas whenever something Pops in this thingy on my head inshAllah =]

Tanks 8)

Amelia

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 04:31:28 pm »
Ohoooo I get it...role playing is exactly what was going on in the harry potter fan thread...it made quite an amusing read ;D

Great ideas GG (should we call you something else? :P )...keep your mind working  ;)

Thought the thread died, maybe It's time I waved my wand.  8)

4. As in you ONLY introduce a Religion , since we have MANY Muslims we only let one introduce it where as one of the Christians explains his... but if what Lia said is true then just forget about it, I am a PEACE LOVER  ,don't want to be the Starter of Chaos around here ;)

Haven't been keeping track of the debate topics?  :P 'Religion' is a sensitive topic, it's easy to get into arguments (no matter what board it is in) even if we don't want to 'argue' about it.
 BUT because we have many threads about Islam round here, it'll be unfair to the members (of other religions) if they don't get a chance to talk about theirs. So, my idea - we don't have to open a thread but members are not going to be barred from talking and discussing about 'whatever' (religion included) they want in the morality board.  ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 04:38:49 pm »
^ Okie Dokie , As you wish Senorita =D

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 05:32:08 pm »
Nice ideas, GG. ;)

Any help needed then do lemme know. (:
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 05:38:06 pm »
Thank you ladies and gentlemen =]

^ Whispers " why did I have to spoil the lovely atmosphere -.- "

EDIT: I hope they are useful =D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 05:39:54 pm by ~The Golden Girl~ »

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 08:30:23 pm »
ur welcome.
i see, i guess people have their reasons :D

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain